Page 1000 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 98099099599699799899910001001100210031004100510101020 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Thanks. Really usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh, I thought he had been announced. Keeping what's announced and what's leaked straight is not easy.
    Now that this figure has been properly announced, its a Target exclusive in the US. Don't know what that means for here. We didnt get SS Leadfoot, who was also a Target exclusive.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Now that this figure has been properly announced, its a Target exclusive in the US. Don't know what that means for here. We didnt get SS Leadfoot, who was also a Target exclusive.
    Ordered him from Robot Kingdom. Here's the link for anyone else that wants him.

https://www.robotkingdom.com/e78445l00.html
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Unfortunately, we don't get much of the US Target exclusives here.
    Last year they had the Seeker 2-pack, the Decepticon Clones 2-pack, the FOUR Cyberverse packs, and that Studio Series Leadfoot.

We managed to get two of the Cyberverse packs here (was meant to get the Repugnus set here too, but Covid downturn of the economy resulted in a cutting back of exclusives here)... but all of the others required secondary sources, Asia, and American friends... all of which cost a lot more.

We totally got stiffed on that Siege Rainmaker set too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    We totally got stiffed on that Siege Rainmaker set too.
    I had to pay way too much for that Rainmaker set and I didn't even go through a scalper. I got it from RK who had some stupid high price on it.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Did Megatron Earthrise Voyager figure ever hit the shelves here in Australia? Cant say myself I have come across this and was curious to know if I had missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Did Megatron Earthrise Voyager figure ever hit the shelves here in Australia? Cant say myself I have come across this and was curious to know if I had missed it.
    Voyager Wave 3 is out here. But most retailers are still on Wave 2. It's probably best to order ER Megatron from Amazon AU.

Yes, wave 3 Voyagers Megatron and Quintesson Judge are/were in Australia, but so far have only appeared at Amazon Australia.
    They might show up at retail stores, but it is never guaranteed, as they were first available in the later half of September.
    I didn't think that the wave 2 Deluxe figures were going to show up at retail because they had also been on Amazon Australia for over a month, but then they suddenly started showing up at Kmart and Toyworld a little over a week ago.

I was wondering if you guys consider the Generations Powermaster Optimus Prime toy from a couple of years ago to be a different character to the Legends Ginrai toy?