Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    I have won a Herald Sun double ticket to see an advanced screening of Tron Legacy at the Melbourne Museum on Wednesday 15 December at 6:00 PM. Does anyone want to join me? Please PM me.
    Thanks to Eruntalon for the ticket to see Tron Legacy tonight. Well worth a view on the big screen.

what happened to that movie called machette? i dont remmeer seeing it in theatres??

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    what happened to that movie called machette? i dont remmeer seeing it in theatres??
    I believe it was a direct to DVD release here in Aus dude, you can grab it at JB-Hifi or at other DVD retailers and I highly recommend it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I believe it was a direct to DVD release here in Aus dude, you can grab it at JB-Hifi or at other DVD retailers and I highly recommend it too!
    oh i remember seeing promotional materials at the cinemas. to jb-hifi i go

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    It did see a release here, but for like a week, and not everywhere.

I too have to get it, and then I want to see the sequal

Being a HUGE Seagal fan, I loved Machette. Saw it before it's release here (which was supposed to be in November). Highly recommended for fans of grindhouse films.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Thanks to Eruntalon for the ticket to see Tron Legacy tonight. Well worth a view on the big screen.
    No worries. Thanks for the Monsters ticket.

BTW I stayed for half and hour after and the skateboarding seemed to be the only thing happening. When I asked some staff back inside they presumed it was all that was taking place as well as they hadn't been told much.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Does anyone know anything about the sequal to The Last Starfighter titled 'Starfighter'? I love the original, but I wanna know if the sequal actually went ahead (was apparently supposed to be out last year)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the sequal to The Last Starfighter titled 'Starfighter'? I love the original, but I wanna know if the sequal actually went ahead (was apparently supposed to be out last year)
    i heard a rumor for sometime this year i sort of dont want them to make a sequel they'll probably just mess it up and ruin the first one by doing so

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    i heard a rumor for sometime this year i sort of dont want them to make a sequel they'll probably just mess it up and ruin the first one by doing so
    True, I love the first one, used to watch everytime I was off school sick lol.