Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations Thrust....QC?

Default Generations Thrust....QC?

hi all...

i bought a generations thrust on saturday, opened it ( which is unusual for me )....and one foot doesn't open fully, and also one shoulder hole is too big to mount his weapon? so basically... he cant stand or hold his weapons....lol

i went back yesterday.... got it swapped for a new one.

unfortunately..... same issue with this one!!!

i really wanna like this figure.... but c'mon, two for two? where's the QC hasbro?

i know the shop doesn't have anymore, so i think i'm just gonna have to get my money back.

dissappointing to say the least... but hey what do ya do.

curious though....has anyone else had this issue?

janda

I haven't experienced this. Mine's fine, no problems. I got mine when he first got released so it may be later releases.

thanks for the quick reply lordCO...

you give me hope i can get one thats not faulty

i was really hoping there not all gonna be like this.

*Edit: I'm a tool , I totally saw Thrust in the title and thought I saw Thundercracker...

I'm sorry to hear this dude, my own is a little loose but not as bad as you've described.
    My Generations Thundercracker is excellent and it has lead me, and others, to believe that he has been produced from a Re-Cast of the Classics Seeker mold so it would seem that perhaps Generations Dirge and Thrust have lucked out.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 23rd May 2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: I'm a nob who see's one thing and thinks it's another.

He's asking about Generations Thrust Hursticon, not Thundercracker LOL

Mine didn't have any QC issues either. I know Thrust is getting a bit difficult to find for swapping or purchase, but if it helps, Toyworld at Forest Hill had 2 when I was there last week.

my thrust, dirge and thundercracker were all perfect.

the foot on my Thrust stuck and now has a stress mark, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    hi all...

i bought a generations thrust on saturday, opened it ( which is unusual for me )....and one foot doesn't open fully, and also one shoulder hole is too big to mount his weapon? so basically... he cant stand or hold his weapons....lol

i went back yesterday.... got it swapped for a new one.

unfortunately..... same issue with this one!!!

i really wanna like this figure.... but c'mon, two for two? where's the QC hasbro?
    Only two??!

Dude... when I first bought Animated Blitzwing, it had QC issues with the canopy tabs and deformed wing pegs. So I had it exchanged, same problems. Then I went to a different Kmart in another area and had it exchanged there, same problem. So then I got a refund and bought another Blitzwing from another store (TRU) and experienced the same problem! Nobody else has experienced this problem with Animated Blitzwing, but I managed to luck out four times!

In the end I just gave up -- I've kept my fourth Animated Blitzwing which I never transform into tank mode (tried it once and stress marks appeared on the canopy tabs). I've since gotten a Japanese Animated Blitzwing which I can transform into tank mode! (-_-) So it sounds like you've experience half of what I went through with Animated Blitzwing... just unlucky!

Get a refund and buy another Generations Thrust from a different store in a different area. See if you can beat my record!

I don't know about the Generation versions, but a few of the Henkei seekers do have loose shoulder weapon mounts.

The molds have been used so many times that I think you can pretty much just put it down to mold degradation.