Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Animated Se3Ep12 "Endgame Part Two" discussion

Default Transformers Animated Se3Ep12 "Endgame Part Two" discussion

I think that the first time we have had a resolution in the cybertronian wars.
    Sad to see an autobot die. But good to see the autobots have victory.
    Its also sad to see the Animated series end.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Finally, a definitive ending to a series.

Best TF series ever.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Good conclusion. I wish there was an epilogue to it but at least it wasn't drawn out.

What a great series, it really hit its stride in season 3. My only complaint is while wrapping up some loose ends, they need to make season 4!! Felt a bit rushed.

I thought Sari was going to save the day on the moon after Shockwave took out Bulkhead and Bumblebee, and am glad she didn't! Not sure what was supposed to be happening when she touched the protoform though.

Twas not just an Autobot that had the big shutdown either.

I was sure the writers forgot Jazz was even there since he disappeared for half the episode!

And Prime, sending the humans to the building in the city that the bad guys are heading straight towards to destroy was not the smartest move!

Still feels like there's a lot of loose ends if they do make another series.

Anyone else expecting to see some Dinobots when they crashed on Dinobot Island?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Anyone else expecting to see some Dinobots when they crashed on Dinobot Island?
    Yeah was expecting some sort of comic relief/violence but nothing came of it.

If they don't announce a new season, they could at least produce a feature-length epilogue perhaps, right?
    Last edited by enforcer888; 24th May 2009 at 11:07 AM.

this is how it goes well i , i would of never know but if it ends today always know that animated shined brighter than anyone.

a great conclusion to the series, Optimus Prime arrived home and welcomed as hero to the people.

Ratchet felt no more guilt as Arcee was restored to her former-self

Prowl using his cyber ninja-training gather all the remaining allspark fragments on Earth, therefore the conclusion of any new characters created through the infusion of an allspark fragment.

Starscream joined the well of allsparks.

Sari wised up.

overall if this is the end im glad they tied up the series in a logical way, but it didn't address the remaining characters, but it doesn't really need to.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I wonder what Wingblade Prime would have transformed into? Based on all the late-season shots of him in his firetruck alt mode, I wonder if the wings have transformed to finally give us a proper firetruck or if it would have been as lame as the converting axe = firetruck that we already have.

I'm not too well versed in TF TV fiction between G1 and Animated, but I think the use of the medium to explain/justify repaints was very cleverly done here, specifically Shockwave, Soundwave and the Seekers. I must have them all!

Also...

Can someone save me the effort of re-watching the entire series and explain to me what is known to have happened (as well as what's suspected to have happened) regarding these protoforms? I remember them being mentioned here or there in the series and outside the series (D.J.Wyatt), but can't recall the details.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Also...

Can someone save me the effort of re-watching the entire series and explain to me what is known to have happened (as well as what's suspected to have happened) regarding these protoforms? I remember them being mentioned here or there in the series and outside the series (D.J.Wyatt), but can't recall the details.
    Someone trashed prowls ninja master and stole them.

As for primes wings, they were just stabilisers on the jet pack. Nothing more besides being able to fly was intended.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

The protoforms were the ones stolen by Lockdown from Prowl's master (in five servos of doom), and sold to Starscream. Starscream then used some to make his clones, but somehow one landed on Earth and Sumdac found it, accidently activating it to turn into Sari. The remaining protoforms appeared to be destroyed by Megatron in the previous episode, to prevent Starscream from getting a new body, but Sari managed to find one (and looked to be activating it). That appears to be a loose end though. It did look like the final scene in the final episode that they still had 3 protoforms, or maybe they were just closed caskets of fallen Decepticons?

I felt it wrapped up a bit too quickly, with a number of loose ends - specifically all the other characters that are still running around on Earth. And Magnus should have made an appearance at the end to show that he was still alive.
    And who else thought it was a big tease for the Lugnut Drones to land on Dinobot Island, and then not have the Dinobots appear?

I was surprised that Starscream's spark crystal was ripped out of his head, but none of the other Earth-made TFs were (or maybe they did, and they are all now dead too).