Page 180 of 481 FirstFirst ... 160170175176177178179180181182183184185190200 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

oh god i'm sick of work!!!

please let me win tattslotto tonight so i can become an international man of leisure.

( not asking for much... lol )

janda

Grr ebayers who use accounts setup in the US but request items to be sent to china or some other country where I cannot track items ah I dont think so. Now I have to go through the ebay resolution process....zzzzzzzz

Received this rare-ish item in the mail, in a padded bag (should have been sent in a box, as it was totally squashed on the bottom half, destroying the reflective panel inside).

It's the second rarest of the 96 different Minivehicles so far released by Hasbro, and is one of the few TFs toys I wanted to keep sealed in packaging... so have to get another one now.

^ That really sucks griffin. I feel your pain as this has happened to me more than once including an extremely rare 25 year old book that was folded in half by my postie so it would fit in the letterbox
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Post Offices should have the 'Deliver with Extreme Care or we'll sue your ass' option for deliveries.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Post Offices should have the 'Deliver with Extreme Care or we'll sue your ass' option for deliveries.
    me likes that idea.... lol

janda

Got a phone call this morning. the job interview I had lined up for Tuesday -- Canceled.
    Reason - I have too much experience for a junior position and would rock the boat

How the **** can you have too much experience for the position BEFORE an interview.
    Its not like I can walk in, and 15 minutes later know their entire IT system, the ins and out of said system and how to fix any problems they have over their exsisting IT support and engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Got a phone call this morning. the job interview I had lined up for Tuesday -- Canceled.
    Reason - I have too much experience for a junior position and would rock the boat

How the **** can you have too much experience for the position BEFORE an interview.
    Its not like I can walk in, and 15 minutes later know their entire IT system, the ins and out of said system and how to fix any problems they have over their exsisting IT support and engineers.
    that blows, sounds like they have more internal problems than you perhaps want to have to deal with though.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Welcome to the workforce of Australia 2011!

basically, you would be too good for the job and they would have to promote you and then refill the position.