Page 208 of 481 FirstFirst ... 188198203204205206207208209210211212213218228 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    can we see the item?
    If you wish! Current listing
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/250982289...84.m1423.l2649

old listing
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260936958...84.m1435.l2649

That is certainly frustrating but if they legitimately won the item and are now reselling it using the same image, is there anything eBay would do about it?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    That is certainly frustrating but if they legitimately won the item and are now reselling it using the same image, is there anything eBay would do about it?
    Ebay usually take it down, I have had it happen to me - the guy reused my photos so I reported him then he rang me up (as I met him in person to sell the item). When I offered to buy back the item (in person) he hung up!

I have had a similar experience. I bought a figure off a toystore on eBay and was going to get another one from the same store but found it cheaper on another store. so i ordered the cheaper one

then i got a credit for shipping since both stores were the same eBay seller O_o but with 2 different accounts and stores. thought it was dodgey in my opinion.

anyway anger to vent. Cant order Soundwave off BBTS seperate! had to get a case!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    He even recycled the same photo.

So I'm at work and my sister drives up to my house and the mail guy is there writing up the "You can pick up your parcel here etc" card. she says its ok im here now and the guy refused to give her the parcel because he had already wrote out the card :/

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Australia post and every single sub contractor they have

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    So I'm at work and my sister drives up to my house and the mail guy is there writing up the "You can pick up your parcel here etc" card. she says its ok im here now and the guy refused to give her the parcel because he had already wrote out the card :/

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Australia post and every single sub contractor they have
    Sorry to hear man as that is absolute bollocks!
    My Postie and Delivery Guys are both top blokes who'll come right to the door and make sure that our packages/letters are delivered safely and out of sight and the weather (Even without us actually having to greet them); I know I'm one of the lucky few though.

my ones would set the mail on fire if they could :P

Why do I get all these whimsical creatures coming into my place!

This time around, I noticed that there was this huge ugly Locust with super long antennae just sitting under my coffee table. I caught it and threw it outside but I found it odd because I had never seen Locusts around my area just Crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Why do I get all these whimsical creatures coming into my place!

This time around, I noticed that there was this huge ugly Locust with super long antennae just sitting under my coffee table. I caught it and threw it outside but I found it odd because I had never seen Locusts around my area just Crickets.
    It's 2012 kup... you know, the end of the world -

"An army of locusts came from the bottomless pit bringing darkness. They can only hurt the wicked". (Revelation 9: 1-5)

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]