Page 253 of 481 FirstFirst ... 233243248249250251252253254255256257258263273 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    But it should be as easy as Pi (Don't hit the Math teacher!). Sorry couldn't resist. I did notice that the number sequence Gok gave is missing a 6 - it should list 314159265359. Maybe give that a go Hursti?
    Ooh! - Will do, still gotta call LG but now my friggin' Antivirus has gone on the blink purely because it applied an update to itself... which it's designed to do.
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled it twice and each time, as soon as it downloads and applies some update it just falls over - Looks like I've got 2 companies to call tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh! - Will do, still gotta call LG but now my friggin' Antivirus has gone on the blink purely because it applied an update to itself... which it's designed to do.
    I've uninstalled & reinstalled it twice and each time, as soon as it downloads and applies some update it just falls over - Looks like I've got 2 companies to call tomorrow.
    What OS are you using?

If it's Win7 then you don't really need an anti-virus. Defender is pretty good by itself.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    What OS are you using?

If it's Win7 then you don't really need an anti-virus. Defender is pretty good by itself.
    • Intel Core2Duo 2.3Ghz
    • 4Gb RAM
    • XP Pro SP3
    • Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2013

If it's not 1 thing with computers it's another huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    • Intel Core2Duo 2.3Ghz
    • 4Gb RAM
    • XP Pro SP3
    • Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2013

If it's not 1 thing with computers it's another huh?
    Hmmm XP... You might already have Defender and not realise it. My XP-Fu is not strong.

Download is around here if you're interested.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Hmmm XP... You might already have Defender and not realise it. My XP-Fu is not strong.

Download is around here if you're interested.
    Might have to in the mean time; I've got it running on an older machine that only gets used by my mother for her artwork, seems to do the trick so cheers for your advice and concern Tober.

Old news that I just found out: Stars Wars being bought out by Disney.. There will be more movies to come.. so, mixed feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Old news that I just found out: Stars Wars being bought out by Disney.. There will be more movies to come.. so, mixed feelings.
    Join in the discussion here
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Really tempted to say, MP SIDESWIPE FOR SALE. IS 10 MIN OLD AND ALREADY DO NOT WANT.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    Really tempted to say, MP SIDESWIPE FOR SALE. IS 10 MIN OLD AND ALREADY DO NOT WANT.
    for how much? 1st dibs on it if you do sell

Blu ray lens burnt out beginning of the year on my ps3. Brought a new one. recently the video output died. Checked tv, cable and the input port. All fine. So decided to swap out the actual player between units. Not compatible. So I'll swap out the lens. Nice work. Put everything back together. Player won't take the disc. Can force it in but it won't play. Take it apart again. Loader gears all fall out. Didn't check how they went in. Now no playstation.
    What prompted all of this? After waiting years for Doom3 to come out on playstation I finally brought it yesterday.
    Now I have 2 dismantled ps3's.