Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to vent!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I have learnt that people are stupid. My missus works at a petrol station as well. She deals with idiots all the time. Like when they mumble the pump number, or come back in and complain because the told her the wrong pump number, or point out of the window saying "the white one" when there are like 5 white cars. Worst is when they just through the money on the counter and walk off. I've seen some pretty bad ones as well. Like one night she was counting up, and the other person was on. A few people were waiting in line, and one guy speaks out about there being two people behind the counter and only one line, saying he wants to go home to his family and blah blah blah. He ended up getting the shits and walked up to the front, threw the note and took off.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I have learnt that people are stupid. My missus works at a petrol station as well. She deals with idiots all the time. Like when they mumble the pump number, or come back in and complain because the told her the wrong pump number, or point out of the window saying "the white one" when there are like 5 white cars. Worst is when they just through the money on the counter and walk off. I've seen some pretty bad ones as well. Like one night she was counting up, and the other person was on. A few people were waiting in line, and one guy speaks out about there being two people behind the counter and only one line, saying he wants to go home to his family and blah blah blah. He ended up getting the shits and walked up to the front, threw the note and took off.

Tell her I FEEL THE PAIN

Yes, it certainly seems like both you Ryathalas and 1AZRAEL1's partner, like most service attendants, certainly seem to be at the raw end of the stick and I agree that some of the louts that stumble in a circa 3:00am can be completely ridiculous - but it's the sober ones who think you're purely there for their sake are the ones that I get most annoyed at (I'm not a servo attendant, I just despise the rudeness of some people).
    You can imagine what it would be like if there were to be another fuel shortage crisis like that of the 70's?...

I've learn one thing to say to annoying people; especially to those who are so nosy about what you do in your personal life and tell you that you should do things their way, and that word is:

Chipotle.

Leaves them confused as a baby in a strip joint.

. Worst is when they just through the money on the counter and walk off.
    My brother worked in a servo for 4 years and when people would do that he'd put the money in his pocket and say "Cheers mate... Now how are you going to pay for your petrol?" They'd get so mad. Then once they joined the line they'd usually bitch and moan really loudly, so when it would be their turn to pay he would be over the top nice to them. Funny thing is that used to upset them even more
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Then once they joined the line they'd usually bitch and moan really loudly, so when it would be their turn to pay he would be over the top nice to them.
    That has to be the funnest game of all time.
    I do it to the grumpy people when they order coffee at my work.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I quite like the 'I-no-speak-English' game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    I am so over Drunk Aussies like that,What do you do?
    When ever I have an encounter with a highly drunk individual, I verbally confuse 'em!

They're usually at the state where sentence structure takes a back seat, do the same back. The look of confusion is marvelous.

And when you get the "wha fck ya just say ye bastard?" reply, hit back with "same thing you said. what was that?"

Will usually just go in circles till they leave. usually.....

God I hate waiting. Just hurry up dammit

God I hate waiting. Just hurry up dammit
    YOU hate waiting? Just tell us dammit! :P