Page 427 of 481 FirstFirst ... 407417422423424425426427428429430431432437447 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    not metal enough?
    Not enough cowbell

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Not enough cowbell
    Or yodelling for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    not metal enough?
    Is there such a thing as classic metal?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Is there such a thing as classic metal?
    Well yes, you'd be surprised. One band I'm a massive fan of one such band, Therion. Best way I can describe them is opera metal. To Mega Therion is the song that got me into them

Man I just luv eBay's absolutely pointless global shipping program BS...

Weeks ago I bought a very expensive MISB Lego set from the US & all that's happened so far is that it's been passed around from one shipping company to another...

It's gone from FedEx passing it to eBay's global shipping centre in Kentucky. It finally arrived here in Sydney where it was then passed onto Daipost who then today finally passed it onto Auspost...

A year ago getting packages from the US would take a week but nowadays we're just paying more money for something that takes twice as long to arrive...

What a joke...

I have never liked the GSP from the very beginning because you can't combine orders and shipping which is the main reason I buy from overseas... and now everyone seems to be using it.

I think it's super convenient for the seller, print the label at home, get it picked up from your house. . very little hassle on their end.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

God dammit! My Mum just let me know that she clicked on a link on Facebook for "Free Kmart Samples" gave someone her credit card details and now she has been billed for hundreds of dollars. When I find who posted that crap in her Facebook feed I'm going to introduce their head to my fist.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    God dammit! My Mum just let me know that she clicked on a link on Facebook for "Free Kmart Samples" gave someone her credit card details and now she has been billed for hundreds of dollars. When I find who posted that crap in her Facebook feed I'm going to introduce their head to my fist.
    That sucks mate but it may not have been one of her friends. I see random "Suggested Pages" crap pop up on my feed from Facebook all the time with shit like "Free JB Hi-Fi vouchers" or "Woolworths card with $100 free".

There's a lot of nike/footlocker/nba apparel ads on my FB and when I click the link it's not a legit site but looks like it.

I hate that FB allows those fake sites. If they're not fake, just seems dodgy.