Page 186 of 481 FirstFirst ... 166176181182183184185186187188189190191196206 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I brought a new tv last night and got the 5 year extended warranty
    I'll probably get around to getting a quote to fix the tv and if its cheap I'll have it fixed and keep it as a spare
    I remember I got my TV when it's on big discount but they sort of "persuaded" me into getting extra 2yrs of warranty, plus this cable and that cable which I didn't have to buy, but I had to buy, and I end up paying a total that's twice as much as the TV price.

Most of the time the extended warranty is a load of crap.
    It doesn't cover 'wear & tear', so if you item dies after 2 years, then they'll claim it was wear & tear. Yes, I've had this happen.

^ 100% agree with Demonac. Extended warrantees are the biggest scam in retail.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

the $AU is down to $0.96US

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    the $AU is down to $0.96US
    That's actually good for me since the HKD is pegged to the USD...

Youch, look at the exchange rate drop!

My rant, the postal system
    2 days for my EMS order from mid USA to Auckland via Sydney ..
    And there it sits for 4 days .. and hasn't moved.

I've been waiting for a package to show up from Canada for over a month. Tracking says International item has left Canada, 18/08. Wonder when the hell it will show up.

On another note, damn oven has gone on the fritz. The time keeps reseting itself and beeps every damn time. Last nite it was goin nuts, I finally got the poops with it that I decided to punch it. Stayed off for the rest of the night so I could sleep. Started fritzing again today a bit, but not much. I think it know's who's boss

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've been waiting for a package to show up from Canada for over a month. Tracking says International item has left Canada, 18/08. Wonder when the hell it will show up.

On another note, damn oven has gone on the fritz. The time keeps reseting itself and beeps every damn time. Last nite it was goin nuts, I finally got the poops with it that I decided to punch it. Stayed off for the rest of the night so I could sleep. Started fritzing again today a bit, but not much. I think it know's who's boss
    what postage service did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Part 1: Seek out Aus Post man, I wouldn't be surprised if they've got it sitting there as punishment for reporting that tool of a delivery bloke.
    Part 2: LOL! - Gentle Persuasion.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    what postage service did you use?
    Think it was surface, so could take forever to get here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Part 1: Seek out Aus Post man, I wouldn't be surprised if they've got it sitting there as punishment for reporting that tool of a delivery bloke.
    Part 2: LOL! - Gentle Persuasion.
    Part 1, didn't report him, should have, but oh well. Don't want em to screw up the more important stuff we still got coming lol.
    Part 2, I'm always about gentality lol.