Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
On Saturday morning I was driving on a main road; 3 lanes. I'm in the far left lane going at 55km/h in a 60km/h zone. This other driver is riding hard on my tail trying to push me to go faster, even though there are two other lanes that he could use to overtake me. It seemed that he wanted to speed, but as the traffic in the other lanes were driving at 60km/h, they were too slow for him, so he merged into the far left lane to pass the other lanes from the left, but then got stuck behind me. And quite frankly, if a driver's gonna be pushy like that, I'm definitely not going to temporarily speed up to let him slip by. Besides, the traffic in front of me wasn't going much faster anyway. This other driver later merged right and gave me a filthy look and angry gestures as he overtook me. Yes... how dare I drive slightly slower than the posted speed limit in the slow lane on a 3 lane road.
When i encounter these kind of drivers i tell my self: if they have points and money to pay fine then just go ahead and overtake me. I am not generous enough giving my money away with all these plastic crack coming