Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
Nah it's quite easy. There are a few websites in Romania, Kazakhstan and Moldova. Of course, you have to pay. And sponsor the visa application...
I've always quite liked shaadi.com...it gave me an idea for a great reality TV show. Must get onto that what with all the Indian student-bashings going on atm.
Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
thats all i ask casue my chick friends are useless because they dont have any other chick friends to introduce me to
Yup. or else...
Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
dude you are spot on with that! When I was single my female friends were absolutely useless. They either knew girls who were already attached or are too lazy/selfish to introduce me to their single friends, they weren't even that hot!
My solution - which admittedly comes with a certain amount of risk - is to sleep with your friends. It can backfire royally, but for me at least it's worked pretty well. That said, a lot of my friends are hippie chicks so it probably won't work for everyone.
If not, start hitting on them and/or their sisters (if they have them - their mum if you're especially daring) anyway - betcha they'll suddenly remember someone who'd be just perfect for you.
Again, comes with the risk of losing friends so exercise caution.
Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
A lot of the people on these dating sites seem to just be...someone pretending to be someone else. I remember reading an article somewhere that a particular dating site had like 90% "fake"/fictitious users.
Umm...If anyone sees a profile with a pic that looks suspiciously like Robin McGraw (Dr Phil's wife) maybe don't express interest...