Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Nice Voltron collection rampagesss. Vehicle Voltron FTW

The one standing behind your new vinyl one, is that an original and if so how much did that set you back?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Nice Voltron collection rampagesss. Vehicle Voltron FTW

The one standing behind your new vinyl one, is that an original and if so how much did that set you back?
    yea he is original, cant remember how much he was as i bought him MISB from the US as i wanted a mint one. I think it was around $500 - $600 but hes worth it

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    yea he is original, cant remember how much he was as i bought him MISB from the US as i wanted a mint one. I think it was around $500 - $600 but hes worth it
    Certainly a Giant piece of Die-Cast Awesomeness!!!

On a recent trip to see 1AZRAEL1, his lovely partner showed me what she herself collects - An incredibly awesome line of Dolls with a bit of a Darksided Twist! , which is right up my alley.
    Her Living Dead Dolls collection is something truly worth beholding - but whilst going through them as they were being prepared for storage, whilst some new shelves are put up for them, she came to one that made my eyes light up and neurons in my brain twinkle like a Christmas Tree... I knew then that I had to have one of my own.

This bloke arrived all the way from England after starting his journey from America, I give you:

Awesome figure ain't he? The shelves still aren't finished, need to cut one shelf in half and to size. And need to get more shelves as well, coz all the dolls won't fit on the shelves we have got up

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've never owned a mega drive, so it was something new for me. Comeswith 15 preloaded games, one of which was Golden Axe, which was the sole reason I got it.
    What the heck is a mega drive..... gaming ignorant here
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sega mega drive, old cartridge gaming console. I'm sure you would have seen one on your travels

This is the old one and this is the new one I picked up

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Cheers rampagesss. It definitely is awesome. I saw one at the last Parra Fair here in Sydney and from memory, I think the seller was asking about $800 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It was the inferior distant cousin of the SNES I only had one because it had more sports titles available for it. I then made the mistake of buying the 32X just to get MKII which was suppose to be the best version around.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Enjoying this crossover thing a bit too much at the mo...

dkaris: I don't know - I bought the red spartan in a lot and *is* it an exclusive? I don't know where to start looking :S The Halopedia helped out - it's really just the Spartan HazOp's from the Reach 2packs comes with the brick/steel (red) and blue/steel (blue) spartans

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

and while I'm at it...

Just picked me up a Warthog today! Woo!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Found Emile in Target on the weekend which rounds out the notables of Halo Reach with Jorge and Noble 6.

Also Figma Adult Mikuru and Akiyama Nozomi from AmiAmi.