Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Rockingham.
    Nice, might have to get you to hook me up with some- looks like they've got some of the figures I still need for ROC.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Nice, might have to get you to hook me up with some- looks like they've got some of the figures I still need for ROC.
    No problems, send me a list and Ill have a look for you. I know there is a lot of Joes there and not much Cobra stuff.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Got one of my minor grails today

Marvel universe Hammer series Thor
    S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii Denliner DX Set (I was really disappointed when I didn't have the money for this when middlemen were taking pre-orders last year but I finally managed to find one at a reasonable price last week)
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Much like BigPenney, I've also been able to pick up one of my own grails recently; Courtesy of a bloke from the just past Parramatta Collector's Fair:
    • Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Carrier Zord - Titanus!

Also, courtesy of 1AZRAEL1:
    • Rocklords - Marbles!

Got into a little Toy Story craze after the 3rd movie was released and so got myself there:

Bargain 3-in-1 Puzzle from Toy World in Chaddy.

Pre-loved Woody, Jessie, Bullseye and Buzz from eBay.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Funny you should show off your Titanus, Hursticon. I just watched a review of the Zord from CollectionDX on youtube. Didnt know about the repolables..maybe I should get that instead of trying to hunt down the Japanese version.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Funny you should show off your Titanus, Hursticon. I just watched a review of the Zord from CollectionDX on youtube. Didnt know about the repolables..maybe I should get that instead of trying to hunt down the Japanese version.
    Hehe, I would say for the sake of saving what is likely to be a significant amount of money; Go with Reprolabels man, IMO, the western release of Titanus is considerably expensive enough so I would imagine that the Japanese version would be pretty damn exorbitant in cost.

A game I have been hunting down for a while, but haven't found at an appropriate price, finally showed its face at an, er, appropriate price.

Knuckles Chaotix for the 32X! The Japanese version, now I still want the english box, but less so...

Been eyeing this game off for a number of years. Not as bad as my search for Saturn Castlevania (~6 years active searching), but a pretty invloved effort nontheless!

Castlevania's not that hard to find is it? I remember seeing one in Super Potato Akihabara for about 4000Y and thinking "aren't you supposed to be more expensive?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    A game I have been hunting down for a while, but haven't found at an appropriate price, finally showed its face at an, er, appropriate price.

*snip*

Knuckles Chaotix for the 32X! The Japanese version, now I still want the english box, but less so...
    Oh wow man! - Nice find there Tetsuwan , the last time I remember seeing that game was in a magazine in the mid 90s; truly a Gem you've got there dude you'll have to let us know how it plays/handles.