Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5868737475767778798081828388 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Nice.

Today I picked up another Revoltech Patlabor, a Type 2 this time. I saw it in a local hobby shop 2 days ago but passed on it, but since I've got the other 2 I figured why not? Would have preferred a Movie version, but it's close enough.

Then I noticed the shop had a loose NECA Alien Queen - as in, the ginormous one from late last year - in the display case, and it looked huge and amazing so I got that too.
    I have so little self-control sometimes...
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 6th May 2015 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twizz View Post
    ^^ Speaking of dino riders! You'll prob hate me for this, but this just arrived last night, like you I always wanted it as a Kid as well. I only had two of the smaller dinos.

It's not complete, grey guns abit yellowed (missing the brain box and the 3 figures and their accessories) but its boxed and the styrofoam is in very good condition with no chucks taken out of it

and i got it for a steal $50 delivered

anyone got any spare parts for it?

That is insanely awesome... Plus the cheap price was a steal!!

^^ Speaking of dino riders! You'll prob hate me for this, but this just arrived last night, like you I always wanted it as a Kid as well. I only had two of the smaller dinos.

It's not complete, grey guns abit yellowed (missing the brain box and the 3 figures and their accessories) but its boxed and the styrofoam is in very good condition with no chucks taken out of it

and i got it for a steal $50 delivered

anyone got any spare parts for it?

*snip*
    Not gonna hate you, Twizz, but I AM gonna be extremely friggin' jealous of you dude!!! ...

That is incredibly bloody cool man, congratulations on obtaining a grail from your childhood - You should have some luck piece-mealing him to completion, it may just take a little time and money but definitely keep with it as I'd love to see you finish him off.
    (Scope out sites/forums in the US and Europe, they seemed to be the primary markets and your best chances of finding what you need )

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    ...Then I noticed the shop had a loose NECA Alien Queen - as in, the ginormous one from late last year - in the display case, and it looked huge and amazing so I got that too.
    I have so little self-control sometimes...
    Oh Wicked Dude! - You got one did you!?! That's absolutely awesome, so wish I didn't have to drop my PO last year for her but glad you came across one up there - A beautiful but fragile piece of art indeed!

Thanks Hursticon, I'm so happy I got him in box. You are right seems to be Europe that is the biggest market for them. Pretty damn pricey for small parts, Luckily I only need 1 major part and then the 3 small figures it will probably cost me around the same I paid for him!

Thanks Hursticon, I'm so happy I got him in box. You are right seems to be Europe that is the biggest market for them. Pretty damn pricey for small parts, Luckily I only need 1 major part and then the 3 small figures it will probably cost me around the same I paid for him!
    Patience and persistence is the key in these sorts of instances, being the T-Rex, his parts will likely be in high-demand; keep your eyes peeled and with all hope you'll be posting pics here of your further successes!

FINALLY BBTS got in my Collectors Edition Deadpool Fact Files + Figure:

Really hoping that next years movie turns out well. Freakin LOVE Deadpool!

This guy arrived this morning Gigantic Series Rockman

wow how big is he.....that awesome!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    wow how big is he.....that awesome!! lol
    About 33cm, so I think about 13"
    He's even better in person, just preordered the Rockman X version as well

Tonight's haul from the Zing! Pop Culture Grand Opening at Macquarie Centre