Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Bought a new Sega Mega Drive from Kmart the other day
    Oh 4 F@#$# Sake!

lol, I knew that there was another reason why I wanted to go over to Warrawong today.

Oh well, I'll have to see if Figtree Kmart has anything when I can get over there.

Wait what?! A Sega Mega Drive?

Ya! Comes preloaded with a tonne of games too, I wanna get one soley for Sonic & Knuckles

I've never owned a mega drive, so it was something new for me. Comeswith 15 preloaded games, one of which was Golden Axe, which was the sole reason I got it.

So its preloaded. I can't stick in more games if I still have the carts?

Preloaded with 15 games, but it has a cartridge slot which I assume will work if you put a game in it. Haven't tried because I don't own a game.

recoeved this the other day

A 1951 Revell U.S.S. Missouri model kit
    Bit of a story behind it but, my dad built the same kit when he was a boy and kept it to this very day, i have it in my room. But over the year the gun turrets and barrels have broken off the flags were lost and the stand it sat on became lost as well. When i got the kit me and my dad were going to restore it by building all the barrels and turrets again but it just never happened.
    So a while ago i looked up on ebay US model boats and after about 1 hour off looking at all the listings found the boats name, then found the same kit he built form the 50's and bought it for him as a suprise.
    The look on his face was great as its the same kit in everyway just perfects and unbroken form 1951. Only thing was that after 50+ years the glue and paint had dried up but that doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    recoeved this the other day

A 1951 Revell U.S.S. Missouri model kit
    Bit of a story behind it but, my dad built the same kit when he was a boy and kept it to this very day, i have it in my room. But over the year the gun turrets and barrels have broken off the flags were lost and the stand it sat on became lost as well. When i got the kit me and my dad were going to restore it by building all the barrels and turrets again but it just never happened.
    So a while ago i looked up on ebay US model boats and after about 1 hour off looking at all the listings found the boats name, then found the same kit he built form the 50's and bought it for him as a suprise.
    The look on his face was great as its the same kit in everyway just perfects and unbroken form 1951. Only thing was that after 50+ years the glue and paint had dried up but that doesnt matter
    That's a fantastic story, Rampagesss. Are you and your dad going to build this one, or use the parts on your old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That's a fantastic story, Rampagesss. Are you and your dad going to build this one, or use the parts on your old one?
    Yea going to build the new one. And the original one he built was never painted just the grey it was molded in, so were going to paint it all this time

Yay Just recieved my SDCC Vehicle Voltron, been trying to get one for a while now

On display with all my other voltron figures