Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Default Super Stuff!

Found a 'Super Samurai' Sharkzord (plus two of the smaller cycles) last week at Big W if anyone is on the hunt for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    ^Ok, I think I've just seen my future 1st S.H. Figuarts purchase!!!

"Do DoDo DoDoDooo"
    Ima get both!!! put em with my dbz figuarts lol
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Picked this bloke up at the Parra Fair last weekend, thanks to a very keen eye on Paul Agnew's behalf , for a steal of $25! :

...And miraculously, I found an eBay UK listing for x6 of the clear red domes & x2 little White Rangers!
    So if anyone is in need of a Red Dome I'll have 5 spares as well as 1 spare little White Ranger.

Wow good find! Does it have the mask piece that he uses for the ultra tigerzord the white part that is? That part is quite hard to get on a lot of tiger Zords. I got about 3 sets of thunder megazord so I can have it in all the modes, megazord, carrier mode and ultra tiger Zord as well as a second tiger Zord I plan on customising so I has more articulation.

On another note, you all know all the smaller Zords for samurai have now been released, antonio's small claw Zord and decked scorpion Zord is also available, I picked them up this week after hearing about it on the Australian Power ranger fan club on face book.

On another note check out the reject shop as they are selling official power ranger cycles blue and red the largest ones for $15 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Im_a_weiner View Post
    Wow good find! Does it have the mask piece that he uses for the ultra tigerzord the white part that is? That part is quite hard to get on a lot of tiger Zords.
    Indeed he does dude, the only things he was missing was one solitary Red Dome, little White Ranger, Instructions & his packaging; I'm only after the parts that are really need though, instructions & packaging are completely superfluous to me.

Very nice, you should get a cast of that piece made and sell it to collectors, that one piece is what a lot of collectors are after as I'm going to be making resin parts myself for others of parts they are missing.

Nice find dude! Tigerzord is one of my favs.

I didn't know these things sell for so much these days.
    I have him standing next to the original megazord.

With the tiger zord I all depends really as I have found, he has a lot of attachments compared to other or of zords, his tail/sword, his red orbs, the white mask piece and his ranger pilot and crystal as well which can be the hardest to find some times. Those smaller parts can some times fetch up to $30 a piece on eBay, on other forums you can get them cheaper. But the tiger zord always looks its best when it's combined with the others or when ridden by the robot mode dragonzord or on top of tor.

Is it just me or does any one else HATE how America has decided to create their own moulds for the power rangers samurai line up? We get megazords undersized compared to the Japanese, have a look.
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pedWithAux.jpg

That is how big the cannon is meant to be and the light zord we got is not even half the size of the Japanese Light zord! Yeah it can be held but seriously I would rather him be able to combine with the other zords then be so tiny. Though them making the bikes and the decker scorpion is kinda cool I guess, but we sadly lose out on proper morphers and the proper weapons and black box!

I just wish that they would go back to using the Japanese mould, on a side note the 20th anniversary morphers WILL be die cast metal so they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Im_a_weiner View Post
    Is it just me or does any one else HATE how America has decided to create their own moulds for the power rangers samurai line up? We get megazords undersized compared to the Japanese, have a look.
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...pedWithAux.jpg

That is how big the cannon is meant to be and the light zord we got is not even half the size of the Japanese Light zord! Yeah it can be held but seriously I would rather him be able to combine with the other zords then be so tiny. Though them making the bikes and the decker scorpion is kinda cool I guess, but we sadly lose out on proper morphers and the proper weapons and black box!

I just wish that they would go back to using the Japanese mould, on a side note the 20th anniversary morphers WILL be die cast metal so they say.
    Just go about importing the Shikenger toys then.

having just finished watching Gokaijers, I find it hard to watch Super Samurai now. Before I thought the stiff acting and silly suits was enough to keep me amused. Now that I have tasted Japanese Rangers, with comedy, little bit of swearing, tiny bit of sexism, transvestite monsters and BLOOD, death and betrayal, I can't go back to Power Rangers...

Also, could I assume this is a Super Sentai Thread as well