Page 335 of 710 FirstFirst ... 315325330331332333334335336337338339340345355 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    This is legit, the microchange ravage came in black and blue

Quote Originally Posted by heretic2010 View Post
    Also I think the KO does not have Takara on the box (I think because the Diaclone Frenzy KO does not have it either).

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Two things that deter me from buying that TW - I wouldn't pay that price for one loose, and I wouldn't buy from wheeljackslab. Actually the main reason is I wouldn't buy from wheeljackslab.
    I know what you guys mean before but I have just bought from him recently and he was pretty good. Paid by PayPal with EMS and I have no complaints about him. It was a lot better than it was awhile ago.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I know what you guys mean before but I have just bought from him recently and he was pretty good. Paid by PayPal with EMS and I have no complaints about him. It was a lot better than it was awhile ago.
    Has Wheeljack's Lab improved? He can be a real bastard with his postage costs, and that's what puts me off from him. "No, you have to pay US$32 shipping for a $6 part"

Just saw this custom Galvatron MP .

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Mas...item2a11abd8b5

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    Has Wheeljack's Lab improved? He can be a real bastard with his postage costs, and that's what puts me off from him. "No, you have to pay US$32 shipping for a $6 part"
    Yeh we've discussed this too many times on the board. Unless he ships his sold items with tracking, nothing is going to prevent dodgy buyers from disputing the transaction (and subsequently winning) the paypal claim. The dodgy buyer then gets their money back and keeps the item for free. Unfortunately there's no other way around this; unless people pay via money order or some other alternative to paypal then it's just plain unfair to abuse WJL for something he can't avoid.

If people are desperate for some of WJL's stocked items; I suggest a large group order

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Smells fishy, because,
    I have that exact thing and I don't think ravage was released in blue (but o could be wrong, gambler would know)
    Takara never sealed the diaclones or pre TFs with tape (mine is casefreash and has no tape or tape residue);
    It's a bullshit price
    Quote Originally Posted by heretic2010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Also I think the KO does not have Takara on the box (I think because the Diaclone Frenzy KO does not have it either).
    Cheers for the input guys.
    I had no intention of buying it, WAY too much money for me , but it just stuck out like a sore thumb and the colour seemed a little odd to me - hence why I thought it might be sus.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    If people are desperate for some of WJL's stocked items; I suggest a large group order
    Man, if anyone wanted to do this I'd be up for it - My Scorponok only need a couple more parts before he's complete, amongst many other figures!

Saw this at my usual G1 shop here... this is madness...

More details on my blog here...

Saw this at my usual G1 shop here... this is madness...

More details on my blog here...

*snip*
    Holy F***!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Holy F***!
    Yes, I reacted the same way as you!

Other than my own home, I've never seen MIB Maximii lined up in a row like that... hahaha (end (very) shameless plug).

Yes, I reacted the same way as you!
    They were the immediate words that came to mind, that's just an insane sight to behold...

Other than my own home, I've never seen MIB Maximii lined up in a row like that... hahaha (end (very) shameless plug).
    Maybe, but then I can't wait for the photos of when you manage to get all of your collection in one place man - I think you're going to break the Internet with that one.