Page 345 of 710 FirstFirst ... 325335340341342343344345346347348349350355365 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    VINTAGE TRANSFORMERS DESIGN CENTRE (1984)

Man I am fairly tempted to place a bid on this!
    I'd bid on this also if it were complete. I can't even being to imagine how hard it would be to track down the missing feet.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I'd bid on this also if it were complete. I can't even being to imagine how hard it would be to track down the missing feet.
    That's hilarious - I had just the feet and compass lying around for decades after I got rid of the activity centre. I think I threw them out because they were useless.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Really? - I'm glad you mentioned that before I put a bid on man as I would have never known.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That's hilarious - I had just the feet and compass lying around for decades after I got rid of the activity centre. I think I threw them out because they were useless.
    Oh man, that's so not funny...
    Argh! - Where are those blasted future-sight powers when you need them?

My "design center" has a broken arm, on the scissors side and no box. It is pretty cool, I liked it as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    IMO dude, you'd be better off getting a complete one as this bloke is missing a number of pieces from the looks of things.
    I myself am currently trying to complete a G1 Scorponok and have only 3-4 pieces to go and whilst one can find parts on eBay, unfortunately they're not always the ones you need, or at acceptable postage prices.
    This is an interesting question. And one I come up against myself as I try to complete BW figures.

I buy incomplete figures and then source piece to complete them, then sell them on.

The question is, what does a complete G1 Scorponok in good condition sell for?

I'll give this Scorponok Auction as an example. Surely if you were in the business of completing figures to then sell on, it would be a good buy, even if it would be a hard task finding pieces.

Thoughts?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I wouldn't bother with that Scroponok, Verno. You'd spend at least double the final price for it to get all the parts. The radars and the guns for Fasttrack are very tricky to get. I rank it close to Roadbuster for difficulty with getting all the tiny accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    They were early cereal mailaways and don't have any of the 'advertising' on the sitckers (i.e. it doesn't say Martinii or Porche.) Otherwise it's a normal Jazz.

G1 Takara Wheelie http://cgi.ebay.com/Japanese-C-80-MI...item415bd67196

I'm Pleased I grabbed this guy in Japan recently - only about $135 cheaper!