Page 376 of 710 FirstFirst ... 356366371372373374375376377378379380381386396 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Seeing Hursti's recent Rock Lord acquisitions prompted me to search for a decent lot to get a bit of a collection going myself. Went for this auction today, can't wait for the nostalgia rush when they arrive! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140621459...#ht_483wt_1105

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I know some of you guys LOVE collecting weird/ obscure TF merc.

How about this Takara boardgame? The box art looks AMAZING
    It is cool but its also missing two more decoys - the six autobots are the same in every game while the 2 decepticons are always random.

I hope to get the instructions translated within the next month - just waiting on some more japanese goodness to arrive - any one in melbourne wanna play? heh

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Seeing Hursti's recent Rock Lord acquisitions prompted me to search for a decent lot to get a bit of a collection going myself. Went for this auction today, can't wait for the nostalgia rush when they arrive! http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140621459...#ht_483wt_1105
    Aww man!, that's a sweet haul - you even got Nalis!
    Congratulations DD, an excellent find and price; you'll have to make sure to take some pics when they arrive!
    (So many in that lot that I need )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Aww man!, that's a sweet haul - you even got Nalis!
    Congratulations DD, an excellent find and price; you'll have to make sure to take some pics when they arrive!
    (So many in that lot that I need )
    Thanks Hursti, so many fond memories came flooding back after seeing your Rock Lords. I just had to go on the hunt for some!

I was thinking how cool it would be to have a model cave to display them all in with some atmospheric LED lighting. I'd totally forgotten about those Nalis too, haha they're brilliant! Will deffo take pics when they arrive!

Thanks Hursti, so many fond memories came flooding back after seeing your Rock Lords. I just had to go on the hunt for some!
    Hehe, glad you've been inspired man, they're far cooler than those dopey Gobotronians.

I was thinking how cool it would be to have a model cave to display them all in with some atmospheric LED lighting. I'd totally forgotten about those Nalis too, haha they're brilliant! Will deffo take pics when they arrive!

*snip*
    Haha, a number of those figures ended up having completely different paint apps upon release; which is weird considering the movie had most of it's characters looking like those 'prototypes'.

Man, I truly hate being a poorper at times :

Hehe, glad you've been inspired man, they're far cooler than those dopey Gobotronians.
    Indeed! I feel the Rock Lords are, like many things from the 80's, so bad they're awesome but the Gobots are just plain awful.

Haha, a number of those figures ended up having completely different paint apps upon release; which is weird considering the movie had most of it's characters looking like those 'prototypes'.
    LOL, not dodgy at all! Don't you reckon some of the swirly paint jobs are way cool? Like Sabre Stone's pink and white paint scheme how they kinda blend together...Looks swoit I reckon

Would you pay that much for those Beast Wars toys if you had the mulah-lah Hursti? I love how he/she offers a discount of 5%, I think if you can afford them at that price it's not gonna make all that much of a difference.

Indeed! I feel the Rock Lords are, like many things from the 80's, so bad they're awesome but the Gobots are just plain awful.
    Hehe, stupid cyborgs from the planet apple core!

LOL, not dodgy at all! Don't you reckon some of the swirly paint jobs are way cool? Like Sabre Stone's pink and white paint scheme how they kinda blend together...Looks swoit I reckon
    Oh yeah, completely agree; what they lacked in engineering they made up in strides with materials as the paint, plastic and diecast are quite superior to a number of G1s of the same period.
    (The Transformers were just more fun )

Would you pay that much for those Beast Wars toys if you had the mulah-lah Hursti? I love how he/she offers a discount of 5%, I think if you can afford them at that price it's not gonna make all that much of a difference.
    I know huh? - how bloody ridiculous , but if I had the money?; yes, yes I would buy them as they very rarely ever seem to rear their ugly faces anywhere.
    That seller has a quite a substantially large range of rare Japanese G1 figures too, just don't look at the prices.

Galvatron never really did know when to shut up.

Cmon fellas - you two crooners can't be Gobot haters and at the same time reminisce about the concept of transformable rocks ? Double standards man!

I had the gold Rocklord not too long ago (Nuggit?!). Won it as part of an 80's ebay auction. If only you guys spoke up about your secret (shameful ) obsession earlier, I would've given it away. I ended up trading it with a bunch of other stuff.

Hopefully he isn't the "Fortress Maximus" of the Rocklords series.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Galvatron never really did know when to shut up.
    Hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Cmon fellas - you two crooners can't be Gobot haters and at the same time reminisce about the concept of transformable rocks ? Double standards man!
    LOL, honestly I don't hate the Gobots that much as, in the end, they too are Cybernetic beings and therefore receive a higher rating from me than what G.I. Joe ever will.
    (Rocklords are just cooler than Gobots, who are really just slaves to the Cybertronian Empire anyway )

I had the gold Rocklord not too long ago (Nuggit?!). Won it as part of an 80's ebay auction. If only you guys spoke up about your secret (shameful ) obsession earlier, I would've given it away. I ended up trading it with a bunch of other stuff.

Hopefully he isn't the "Fortress Maximus" of the Rocklords series.
    Aww... I actually could've used that bloke!
    Not to worry though, Nuggit is not terribly hard to locate or afford, he's certainly no Fort Max.

...Shameful? - Hey buddy, remember that saying about Sticks and Stones?