Page 392 of 710 FirstFirst ... 372382387388389390391392393394395396397402412 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320826690...#ht_500wt_1413

Wow!! I was watching this lot and did not think it would go for this!! I haven't seen a lot go for this much on Ebay AU for a while.
    seems like a lot, though the Jetfire and roadbuster look like they are near complete and in good condition if not horribly mistransformed. could be a reasonable sale
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320826690...#ht_500wt_1413

Wow!! I was watching this lot and did not think it would go for this!! I haven't seen a lot go for this much on Ebay AU for a while.
    Wow indeed! Wonder if the winner is a member?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    seems like a lot, though the Jetfire and roadbuster look like they are near complete and in good condition if not horribly mistransformed. could be a reasonable sale
    Looks like that's a targetmaster scourge in there. Top sticker looks metallic. If Fracas is hiding in that little plastic bag on the top right of the table, it woulda been an auction well worth it

Hard Hero Rhinox Statue is an incredible piece.

And someone needs to give me a good reason not to bid on this Sealed TM Optimus Primal!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Looks like that's a targetmaster scourge in there. Top sticker looks metallic. If Fracas is hiding in that little plastic bag on the top right of the table, it woulda been an auction well worth it
    Looks like a good deal - but as you said depends whats in the box, full of broken pieces or gems.

Many sellers dont describe their items properly and dont get what they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Hard Hero Rhinox Statue is an incredible piece.

And someone needs to give me a good reason not to bid on this Sealed TM Optimus Primal!
    I'm interested in the Rhinox but not with $75 postage.

you shouldn't bid on it because it doesn't have enough shiny blue... That's all I got.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

This is an interesting one I've not seen before, didn't even know it existed. Has anyone else seen it? Steep price too..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...1#ht_500wt_922

Wasn't it an ehobby release

It'd be a knock-off. Jazz wasn't done in clear plastic. Actually, I don't recall any figure being released in plain clear plastic like that.
    The seller has listed other "custom" items in the past (according to his feedback page) including these weird reproductions.
    (that ehobby release you may be thinking of, would be that gold coloured one)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It'd be a knock-off. Jazz wasn't done in clear plastic. Actually, I don't recall any figure being released in plain clear plastic like that.
    The seller has listed other "custom" items in the past (according to his feedback page) including these weird reproductions.
    (that ehobby release you may be thinking of, would be that gold coloured one)
    Yeah I think you're right Griff, I can understand a gold lagoon version of Soundwave, but I don't want to know what lagoon that "dark silver" Soundwave got dipped in! His current other items are pretty sus too, clear starscream for €750 and clear skywarp and thundercracker for €800.