Page 241 of 467 FirstFirst ... 221231236237238239240241242243244245246251261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    If the old DOS libraries needed to run the game aren't found in Windows (or whichever your preferred OS is) you can always Dosbox it.
    Too right there man, thankfully though GOG.com takes care of all that hard work for you - I suspect Azrael just needs help with graphics settings on a Windows 8 laptop is all.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Currently playing Dark Forces. Ah memories. Now I just need a joystick to play Xwing and Tie Fighter. Hard to play them with a mouse lol
    I finished both games at least a dozen times each...with a mouse

If only they would give us a worthy sequel..

Wow - Good Game on ABC2 is doing a segment about ladders in games - think they are running out of ideas

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I finished both games at least a dozen times each...with a mouse

If only they would give us a worthy sequel..
    Indeed. I sunk many hours into TIE Fighter and then X-Wing vs TIE Fighter.

Although FreeSpace 2 and its open source worlds (once the developers released the source code) hold the title for best space fighter sim in my book. I have been meaning to track down a new joystick and fire it up on the laptop
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Oh and on an unrelated note:

Hey Tets, how did Macross 30 work out? Still haven't bothered to pick it up because of the distinct lack of English. Willing to give it a go though if I hear good things.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Wow - Good Game on ABC2 is doing a segment about ladders in games - think they are running out of ideas
    Seems like a bit of a stretch huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Ivy Valentine. Hurr hurr hurr
    85% of the reason I bought Soul Calibur 4 over Soul Calibur 5 - much better fighting costume

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Seems like a bit of a stretch huh?
    I see what ya did there

Just got Deadpool for the PS3 - it's sorta hack'n'slash meets the Arkham games though with not as many cool tools. A good game but certainly not the best I've played by far.

The humor is so fricken spot on for the character though! Him blowing his own head off while Cable is talking to him about coming back from the future with a dire warning because he was getting so bored, mocking Veritigo for having the lamest power ever while going in a high pitched voice "Oh no, I'm getting diz-zy, whatever shall I do!' - fab stuff! You get to slap the crap out of an unconscious Wolverine while DP offers up gem after gem quips and after a while he goes "And most of all, I'm slapping you because this has added another 5 minutes of playtime to my game!"

Some of the cut scenes are hilarious as well - only a short way through the game and I'm playing more to see the next joke than anything

Just got Deadpool for the PS3 - it's sorta hack'n'slash meets the Arkham games though with not as many cool tools. A good game but certainly not the best I've played by far.

The humor is so fricken spot on for the character though! Him blowing his own head off while Cable is talking to him about coming back from the future with a dire warning because he was getting so bored, mocking Veritigo for having the lamest power ever while going in a high pitched voice "Oh no, I'm getting diz-zy, whatever shall I do!' - fab stuff! You get to slap the crap out of an unconscious Wolverine while DP offers up gem after gem quips and after a while he goes "And most of all, I'm slapping you because this has added another 5 minutes of playtime to my game!"

Some of the cut scenes are hilarious as well - only a short way through the game and I'm playing more to see the next joke than anything
    Its a game I got 70% through before I got distracted by other games. I really need to go and finish it. It is hilarious, but a rather dull game in terms of playability.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    This is generally the case...BUT

http://community.eu.playstation.com/.../td-p/10282032

Uncharted 2 UK version will not work with Aus DLC and vice versa. I think modnation racers is also affected by this.

You just have to check with the games product/catalogue ID
    THAT I did not know! Thanks for the heads up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Oh and on an unrelated note:

Hey Tets, how did Macross 30 work out? Still haven't bothered to pick it up because of the distinct lack of English. Willing to give it a go though if I hear good things.
    Erm, well, TBH, I have only gotten around to slapping it in and installing the data as yet... *ahem*....
    85% of the reason I bought Soul Calibur 4 over Soul Calibur 5 - much better fighting costume
    Looks like I've got a bit of googling to do....

I see what ya did there

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Its a game I got 70% through before I got distracted by other games. I really need to go and finish it. It is hilarious, but a rather dull game in terms of playability.

I need help fixing soft mod on Wii to enable playing games on hard drive. it says Ios is corrupted and it won't reload that Ios.