Page 273 of 467 FirstFirst ... 253263268269270271272273274275276277278283293 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    10 points shy of getting another game off club nintendo
    #suffering

If anyone has club nintendo cards they don't wan't chuck 'em my way, I'll even tip you a buck or two
    Pretty sure that the cards are now invalid, You had to have all the serial codes entered by April 1st I think.

I ended up getting a Yoshi egg backpack a Kirby triple Deluxe Soundtrack and some bits and pieces (notepads, shoelaces) with the leftovers. I was never fortunate enough to check out the Stars catalogue when they were offering games.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Cards are valid until end of September, they just aren't adding them to new games after April 1st

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Pretty sure that the cards are now invalid, You had to have all the serial codes entered by April 1st I think.

I ended up getting a Yoshi egg backpack a Kirby triple Deluxe Soundtrack and some bits and pieces (notepads, shoelaces) with the leftovers. I was never fortunate enough to check out the Stars catalogue when they were offering games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    10 points shy of getting another game off club nintendo
    #suffering

If anyone has club nintendo cards they don't wan't chuck 'em my way, I'll even tip you a buck or two
    I didn't know you could get the games now through the club now, last time I looked they weren't there. I never bothered registering anything because there wasn't much I wanted. Picked up those 2 game and watch collections a few years back, but that was it.

I'll have to pull out all my recent Nintendo games that I haven't Registered. Looking at like a year and a half's worth of codes.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Some random Mass Effect 3 multiplayer moments, both playing as an Asari infiltrator on Firebase Jade:

I spent the first 10 waves of one game getting 10+ revives. In the extraction wave I get downed, so I wait for a teammate to revive me. One does... right under a Banshee, which promptly picks me up and synch-kills me.

In another game, we had the hack objective (wherein you have to stay in one spot for a certain amount of time) against Collectors. At one point a possessed Abomination came running in - these guys explode when killed if you're not careful, so I bolted, aiming to come back in once it'd gone. I hear a KA-BOOOM behind me, turn around and all 3 teammates are down. I ran back in, revived one and then got picked up by a Praetorian. I start to go through the death animation when there's another KA-BOOOOM and I'm alive again.... I'm not sure what happened but I think the guy I revived used a missile launcher to clear out the rabble.

Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I hear a KA-BOOOM behind me, turn around and all 3 teammates are down. I ran back in, revived one and then got picked up by a Praetorian. I start to go through the death animation when there's another KA-BOOOOM and I'm alive again.... I'm not sure what happened but I think the guy I revived used a missile launcher to clear out the rabble.

Fun times.
    I love those moments I miss ME3 Platinum MP.

Picked this up this pretty reasonably conditioned copy of Skeleton Warriors on PSX from a Canadian eBay Seller:
    (Oz never saw these large cases did we? - I don't remember ever seeing them )

Still got to get around to actually playing it, but I was able to rip the music perfectly well!

I also picked up these Controllers from a local OpShop for a total of $5! - Pretty sweet deal I thought:

2x are PS2 Controllers which is good as I recently bought a PS2 that came with only PS1/DualShock 1 Controllers and as most would know, there are plenty of PS2 games that will simply refuse to even progress to the main menu without a DualShock 2 Controller.

The PSOne controller is my 2nd one of these transparent aqua-coloured ones, so if it & the PS2 Controllers all work without issue, this'll end up being a damn sweet find indeed!

Back when analog was optional.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Lol, and here i am trying to offload an original, no analog ps1 controller for $5! Nice find indeed, boggles my mind how expensive console controllers have gotten over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Back when analog was optional.
    Hehe, right? - You knew you're running into problems when you hit the "Analog" button and the sticks didn't work!
    (That, or you're playing a REALLY old game! )

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Lol, and here i am trying to offload an original, no analog ps1 controller for $5! Nice find indeed, boggles my mind how expensive console controllers have gotten over the years!
    $5 for an OG pre-DualShock controller is a pretty fair price to me.
    I think I was just lucky here given that on eBay these PS1 & 2 controllers would be anywhere from $15 up!

Witcher 3!!!