Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timelines 06 Tarantulas - The Real kitbash

Dark Scorponok was a mindless brute... much like BW Scorponok. Well, only that Darkie was ya know... undead.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Dark Scorponok was a mindless brute... much like BW Scorponok. Well, only that Darkie was ya know... undead.
    Perhaps but the mold does not look like a mindless brute and the 'personality' imposed by its overall looks and stature is miles away from BW Scorponok which was more of a grunt. I am referring to the toy not a more dynamically drawn character model. I don't see how the Energon Scorponok toy was a successful portrayal of a brute as far as aesthetics go since I am referring to the toy mold not characters portrayed by it. It is also too thick and fat to fit the Beast Wars character.

I think just about every character in Energon could be classified as a mindless brute though

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Thank you very much

In regards to black outlines on the stripes, I am afraid that I don't have the skills to do it. It was very hard for me to paint the green stripes as they are.
    That's ok Kup, it was merely a suggestion as I've no doubt that it would of been a fiddly as hell task to paint it in the first place.

A job very well done, how but a kitbash Transmutate set in Dawn of Futures Past?, you could use your imagination as to who or what Transmutate could've been before she suffered her debilitating fate.

This is a great kitbash Kup, very well executed. My suggestion for Scorponok? Cybertron Shortround

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Perhaps but the mold does not look like a mindless brute and the 'personality' imposed by its overall looks and stature is miles away from BW Scorponok which was more of a grunt. I am referring to the toy not a more dynamically drawn character model. I don't see how the Energon Scorponok toy was a successful portrayal of a brute as far as aesthetics go since I am referring to the toy mold not characters portrayed by it. It is also too thick and fat to fit the Beast Wars character.

I think just about every character in Energon could be classified as a mindless brute though
    Why not use Energon Landmine? It's got claws and the Over the shoulder hook thing that if done up in Scorponok colours would look pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Why not use Energon Landmine? It's got claws and the Over the shoulder hook thing that if done up in Scorponok colours would look pretty sweet.
    Not bad. Not bad at all.

well done!!!! any more to come.... this could actually sell

Wow that is amazing. Great job. Good to see te finished product after seeing the digibash. I think you captured him well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    That would be absolutely perfect.

Great work Kup

What about Blackarachnia