Page 25 of 136 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Absolutely! Stick with it... the first half of season 2 was as boring as bat shit but it does get better as the season progresses.
    I can vouch for this statement. In fact you won't really miss much at all if you simply start at episode 7 of season 2.

They should had start fortifying the farm if they want to settle down there, then create spears and look swords/machete. When the walkers are behind a gate/fence or door, they can start spearing and loping of the heads.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Absolutely! Stick with it... the first half of season 2 was as boring as bat shit but it does get better as the season progresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I can vouch for this statement. In fact you won't really miss much at all if you simply start at episode 7 of season 2.
    Excellent, cheers for clearing that up for me guys.

I miss 'Tremors' the TV series. Only went for one season but a show about giant worms (graboids) going around under the ground eating folk - now thats just plain entertaining! I'll take that over bloody Neighbours anyday

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm happy Ink Master is back (friends and i love it. None of us have or are interested in tattoos. It's just a good show with great artists).

Arrow is pretty decent so far.

Dexter and Boardwalk Empire are also back: both are quality shows.

And I'm due for a Battlestar Galactica (2003) rewatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    By sheer coincidence, I actually STOPPED watching last Season at episode 6.

Thanks to you fine gentlemen, I think I'll give The Walking Dead another shot.

Finished Game of Thrones s2, it was fantastic, can't wait for s3. Up to date with The Walking Dead, ep2 of s3, which is also enjoyable, not sure if its going to stick as close to the comic. Gave Homeland a try and I'm starting to enjoy it.

I enjoy Goodgame, Archer & Rake. TV isn't really my thing.

On a related note, my dad called to tell me my full name was printed out and used in a tv show recently. I got a copy and watched it but it was a bit freaky because everyone was attending my funeral (not my dads favourite part of the show either) But it must happen to random people all the time and poor Jason Bourne's the world over.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I miss 'Tremors' the TV series. Only went for one season but a show about giant worms (graboids) going around under the ground eating folk - now thats just plain entertaining! I'll take that over bloody Neighbours anyday
    I miss the show too, wish I could buy it easy. I should look online for it lol. Great movies too

Lately I have been watching Rescue Me, and by jove that it a depressing show most of the time. Denis Leary is always a great actor. Anyone else watch it? I have just finished season 4.

Anyone watch Very Small Business? Only one season with 6 eps. Its a satire on small businesses