Thread: Official Collector Club members listing.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm in WA and still a member, and I'm happy to buy for others, but I'm dead broke so anything you want will need to be paid for in advance.

I'm also unable to afford the BotCon sets this year, so I can order 1 or 2 boxed and 1 or 2 bagged (bagged sets sold out in less than 2 days) Iacon packages if anyone wants one - one condition though, I get to open the box and play with the figs/read the comic before reluctantly handing them over with tears in my eyes.

P.S. I can't guarantee access to the attendee bagged figs, but some excess sets do get offered at very short notice after the event.

P.P.S. I always overestimate shipping and the exchange rate (so I don't accidentally get overdrawn), but will refund the difference between the final purchase price and how much you paid originally.

For Sale: Unopened BotCon 2007 Games of Deception Bagged BotCon Set; Unopened 2010 Membership Bagged Figure Dion with Coptur; Unopened 2008 Club Boxed Figure Nightbeat with Comic - Make me an offer...
    Last edited by Ark-Ivor; 23rd March 2011 at 03:29 PM.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream