Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions

I read on your blog post that you saw a white Sunstreaker. That's the only Sideswipe/Sunstreaker variation I'm missing!
    Jaw dropping acquisitions HD

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I'm really fascinated that you found the Japanese Firecons... which seem to be tricky to find. If I can ask, how much did that set cost you?
    There are Japanese Firecons now????

Why was I not told!!!!

Amazing stuff HD

I love the Scope-Man, makes me wonder what he would have been like as a Transformer character - Autobot or Decepticon

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    I love the Scope-Man, makes me wonder what he would have been like as a Transformer character - Autobot or Decepticon
    He would've been a looker.

Please, please hold your applause.

Some recent arrivals:

- Deluxe Insecticons (Barrage, Chop Shop, Ransack and Venom) - no weapons but all in good condition except Barrage who has broken off horns
    - Trypticon - main body only, but good enough for me
    - Jetfire! Only missing rifle and rifle clip
    - MISB Twincast and Flipsides
    - MIP Botcon Banzai-tron - now TF2 Bludgeon has a sparring partner

It's been a while and I have a bit of a back log but this arrived today:

I chose this one because it was cheap and apparently the Hasbro/TFC reissue has a more accurate red than Encore.

Hey folks, been off for a while due to various shit (life bah!) but back on board and slowly gathering random crap again.

US Special edition to go with the optimus i don't have
    More stuff is in the mail... i hope hahaha
    Something from the Takara back catalogue too so I hope it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    hmmm good point there SS.
    then i suppose HD wont mind telling us where he found it so that somebody...*ahem*... can pay them a visit!!!
    Will certainly tell the shop location to anyone who wants to visit it. Just a note that the seller does not display the 'good stuff' in the shop, and like most parts of asia, one actually has to talk to the seller(s) and show that one is a genuine collector (rather than scalper) before he/she will let you know whether they have prized pieces for sale from home or in the 'back room' of the shop. If the buyer smells like a scalper, chances are the seller is just going to say that the prized pieces are not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I'm really fascinated that you found the Japanese Firecons... which seem to be tricky to find. If I can ask, how much did that set cost you?
    That was a lucky find. Spotted them while I was inspecting Scopeman! I wasn't aware that they were rare, or maybe one or two may be rare? What are your thoughts?

These 6 were sold as a set. Will PM you re how much I paid.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I read on your blog post that you saw a white Sunstreaker. That's the only Sideswipe/Sunstreaker variation I'm missing!
    Jaw dropping acquisitions HD
    Thanks for the kind words gamblor!

Didn't know you were looking for White Sunstreaker. I inspected that MIB piece too but was not too interested and suspected the price may be quite high so didn't pursue it further.

Amazing stuff HD

Thanks for the kind word optimus1!

I was really fascinated with Scopeman and thought about it for a number of days before finally going back to the shop to buy it. Really nice piece. Will take more photos of it. The catalogue for Scopeman is very very interesting.

The below came today...

Bumblejumper and Needlenose! (and red Bumblebee, pre-rub Cliffjumper and Brawn).

- Jetfire! Only missing rifle and rifle clip
    I think I may have a spare Rifle at home. Let me know if you want it and I will have a look for it. I think I know where it is.

Finally arriving from Volcano ravaged Britain, my 297th - 298th & 299th figures:
    -G1 Vortex
    -G1 Autobot Tank (whose name escapes me )
    -G1 Blastoff

I'm curious to see who arrives first to be crowned my 300th figure, it's insane how quickly a collection starts building in number when one actually counts them all, so many figures but still so many to acquire I love Transformers.