Thread: Transformers War for Cybertron Site Update - Silverbolt and Brawl announced!

Post Transformers War for Cybertron Site Update - Silverbolt and Brawl announced!

Hey guys, courtesy of TFW2005, Silverbolt and Brawl have just been shown:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ounced-169643/

Brawl looks incredible! Silverbolt looks a bit clunky.

They look wicked. Kinda liking the chunky look of Silverbolt.

Makes you wonder why they chose not to be able to play as a combiner. Leads me to think that there is a reason behind it in the game, rather than the developers saying it can't be done...

I think it could be done in single player 1AZRAEL1, but I think the thoughts behind the lack of Gestalts in WFC is that the game takes place before the Technology has been developed, so I'm not sure but this could mean that we won't see the Constructicons though they could be saving the best info for last.

That's what I was thinking, maybe the technology has not been developed and may be ready for the next game. All just purely speculation, based on the fact that we have some characters from the teams present in the game, but no gestalts. But maybe they will be in the game. It is still very tight lipped on alot of details for the game, which is good because I like suprises.

I did see they would do another game if this one sells well, but with all the hype surrounding it and the figures, I think that there isn't any doubt in my mind that there will be another game.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, maybe the technology has not been developed and may be ready for the next game. All just purely speculation, based on the fact that we have some characters from the teams present in the game, but no gestalts. But maybe they will be in the game. It is still very tight lipped on alot of details for the game, which is good because I like suprises.

I did see they would do another game if this one sells well, but with all the hype surrounding it and the figures, I think that there isn't any doubt in my mind that there will be another game.
    the game is also priced for $79.95AU retail which is so much cheaper than the typical $100+ for 360/ps3 games these days.

Agreed, and in the X-Play video the Head of High Moon Studios has said that (Spoiler Alert): That the game ends just as the Autobots board the Ark and leave for a new home although they have no idea where, or when, it is.

I wish they'd just stop teasing us and release the game already!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

"Silverbolt" kind of looks like a F117