Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Explicit yet food-related and hilarious:

Black Man Vs 3 Ghost Peppers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg-t346CGoM
    LOL!! Damn that was good, my favourite part:

"I ate hot peppers...Close the door. Agghhh, so hot. Hey, how my face look? BAD?! Oh lord I"m already ugly!"

Totally classic.

Can anyone living in western Sydney recommend a Chinese restaurant? My fav one has changed ownership and is no where near as good.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

It's such a cold day today and yesterday....

perfect weather for some comfort food - nice hot chicken porridge - Arrozcaldo!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I have had a phobia of Asiatic foods since the age of 5 (Had a Chinese Omelet that made me sick for over a week ), but over the past couple of weeks I have found a new favourite dish: Chicken Pad Thai!

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

chocolate. end of statement.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    chocolate. end of statement.
    Don't know man, generic chocolate from the reject shop ain't so tasty...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I have had a phobia of Asiatic foods since the age of 5 (Had a Chinese Omelet that made me sick for over a week ), but over the past couple of weeks I have found a new favourite dish: Chicken Pad Thai!

Sorry to hear that...must be a bad batch you had...

Oh Ive cooked that (Pad Thai) before too Hursty .

Sticky and chewy with that tang flavor from the tamarind juice, yum. I used Prawn and Chicken in mine - just coz I can heheheh might as well indulge. Of course Claratyne was in order after wards hehehehe

@morg176 : make mine Dark Chocolate... I don't really like the Chocolate used in easter eggs, has that yucky I dont know kinda flavor to it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I love most asian food, and that pad-thai looks awesome but most chinese food that i eat, especially the fried ones makes me feel so full but so hungry shortly after because all of that damn MSG

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I love most asian food, and that pad-thai looks awesome but most chinese food that i eat, especially the fried ones makes me feel so full but so hungry shortly after because all of that damn MSG
    THANKS Skywarp91, yeah, it's best to make your own, MSG free . Which is why I usually just eat the dish so i can deconstruct it or, have a basis for what it tastes like before I search for the recipe. At least when Im cooking it, while Im cooking it I know if Im headed in the right direction if I get the taste right.

I only ate Thai food the first time when my cousin invited me to eat at Holy Basil at Canlyvale - Im still figuring out how to copy their Fried ice cream - thin 1 layer filo pastry wrapper not the usual crumb wrap... Ive got the theoretical on how to go about it, but skills wise I don't think I have it hehehe

Bought some US products yesterday.

Chocolate Lucky Charms

Tastes just like coco pops, and the charms are basically just sugar cubes.

Marshmallow FLuff

This stuff tastes amazing, but it's best stored at room-temp. If it's refrigerated it becomes really tough to spread.