Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron (WFC) AUS release date - June 23rd

Quote Originally Posted by CryptiK View Post
    I HAVE THE GAME! the store GAME broke the date ehwn I said it was on sale everywhere else I even got the Optimus Stylus. Awesome now to get some EB Games pre order codes on release .
    lol, well done man, there are gonna be some po'ed retailers now.
    I'll have to let my brother know over at JB Hi-Fi Wollongong of the development lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    lol, well done man, there are gonna be some po'ed retailers now.
    I'll have to let my brother know over at JB Hi-Fi Wollongong of the development lol.
    go for it I need some Co-op buddies! its installing right now 27.35% done xD cant wait its gunna be awesome add me if you get the PS3 version: Cryptik-
    Dream's to own MP Prime and MP Grimlock will most likely stay a dream..

go for it I need some Co-op buddies! its installing right now 27.35% done xD cant wait its gunna be awesome add me if you get the PS3 version: Cryptik-
    Honestly, I'd love to Cryptik but 1. Don't own a PS3 or 360 and 2. I'll probably get it on PC from Playasia because some number crunching retard thought that the PC version wouldn't sell over here.

My brother just informed me that the Wollongong JB Hi-Fi store hasn't got the stock yet (delayed courier, lol ) but they do have the Pre-Order comics...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Honestly, I'd love to Cryptik but 1. Don't own a PS3 or 360 and 2. I'll probably get it on PC from Playasia because some number crunching retard thought that the PC version wouldn't sell over here.

My brother just informed me that the Wollongong JB Hi-Fi store hasn't got the stock yet (delayed courier, lol ) but they do have the Pre-Order comics...
    man I wanted the comic so bad... but I also wanted the DLC characters if JB had it today I would have gotten it if you get 2 copies I'll take one xD

man I wanted the comic so bad... but I also wanted the DLC characters if JB had it today I would have gotten it if you get 2 copies I'll take one xD
    I used to work at EB Games, so I have a couple of mates there. I was able to pre-order at both JB and EB, but my friends are going to give me the DLC code for my EB pre-order then let me cancel it and get my deposit back. This way I can buy it from JB+comic and still have the DLC code. You could probably ask your local EB to do this, but they may not let you because it's kinda not allowed. But, if you pre-order both, buy both, get both bonuses, nothing can stop you from using EB's 7 Day Return for a full refund, and if they ask for the code back, say it's already used and it's not part of the purchase price, so they can't deny refund based on that =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    I used to work at EB Games, so I have a couple of mates there. I was able to pre-order at both JB and EB, but my friends are going to give me the DLC code for my EB pre-order then let me cancel it and get my deposit back. This way I can buy it from JB+comic and still have the DLC code. You could probably ask your local EB to do this, but they may not let you because it's kinda not allowed. But, if you pre-order both, buy both, get both bonuses, nothing can stop you from using EB's 7 Day Return for a full refund, and if they ask for the code back, say it's already used and it's not part of the purchase price, so they can't deny refund based on that =o)
    yeah I may try I really hope I get the codes from EB I just wanted the comic but I wanted the game even more xD

Tried to convince the guys at JB today to give me a copy, but it seems as though they hadn't received their stock yet While I was there, I thought I may as well pre-order to get the free comic.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I went with GAME in the end for my pre-order as it's only $69 delivered (not fussed by the bonuses on offer). Just hope they ship it out on Monday.

@Cryptik: Can you please tell me if the PS3 version outputs in 1080P and does it offer any sound above Dolby Digital quality eg. Linear PCM? I went with the 360 ver but I'd still be interested to know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I went with GAME in the end for my pre-order as it's only $69 delivered (not fussed by the bonuses on offer). Just hope they ship it out on Monday.

@Cryptik: Can you please tell me if the PS3 version outputs in 1080P and does it offer any sound above Dolby Digital quality eg. Linear PCM? I went with the 360 ver but I'd still be interested to know. Thanks!
    none of the versions(besides PC out put 1080p they only do it when forced(by switching off the other resolutions) and it looks terrible when you do that.as for the Audio I dunno it says Dolby Digital on the back thats it.

No native 1080P on console versions? Bummer, although at least we shouldn't have to worry about screen-tearing hopefully. How is what you've played of the campaign so far? Does it feel as epic as the trailers make it out to be?