Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526

Thread: Predaking 2010 Reissue Confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The comparison shots never happened as unfortunately Hursticon wasn't able to attend our last little board game shin dig. Hopefully next time.
    Mine Arrived xmas eve, so might just do my own.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

we were going to take comparative photos between liegeprime's original G1, my 2004 reissue and Hursti's 2010 reissue Predakings, but if you happen to have all 3 versions then yeah - that would certainly save us the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    How much was the shipping from AmiAmi?
    For me, it cost $85 via EMS - it may seem like a lot, I suppose it is really , but overall the figure + postage cost me less to get it from AmiAmi (Japan) than to get it from RobotKingdom (Hong Kong), EMS was the fastest option and it also includes insurance and tracking too.

The comparison shots never happened as unfortunately Hursticon wasn't able to attend our last little board game shin dig. Hopefully next time.
    This is true , the 2 phones that were supposed to alert me to the time in-order to catch my 2-3 hour train ride have since been fired... Out of a Cannon, into the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Mine Arrived xmas eve, so might just do my own.....
    Excellent, I'm glad to hear that you've picked up a set and that they arrived in time for Xmas , sorry that we weren't able to do the comparison shots, yet , that was my bad.

we were going to take comparative photos between liegeprime's original G1, my 2004 reissue and Hursti's 2010 reissue Predakings, but if you happen to have all 3 versions then yeah - that would certainly save us the effort.
    Well if Sharky does have all 3 sets, apart from that being both insane and cool , that'd be fine but if not we should still try to take some shots IMO - as you say though Goki, hopefully I 'll make the next one.

Picked up Predaking at Nakano for 12,600 yen. Really happy cos it was 20% less than everyone else I've been to. He's still in the box... can't wait to free him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    For me, it cost $85 via EMS - it may seem like a lot, I suppose it is really , but overall the figure + postage cost me less to get it from AmiAmi (Japan) than to get it from RobotKingdom (Hong Kong), EMS was the fastest option and it also includes insurance and tracking too.

This is true , the 2 phones that were supposed to alert me to the time in-order to catch my 2-3 hour train ride have since been fired... Out of a Cannon, into the Sun!

Excellent, I'm glad to hear that you've picked up a set and that they arrived in time for Xmas , sorry that we weren't able to do the comparison shots, yet , that was my bad.

Well if Sharky does have all 3 sets, apart from that being both insane and cool , that'd be fine but if not we should still try to take some shots IMO - as you say though Goki, hopefully I 'll make the next one.
    i have to bust my g1 sets out of storage but i do have the three sets. i might troddle off into the garrage now and have a look for em...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

i have to bust my g1 sets out of storage but i do have the three sets. i might troddle off into the garrage now and have a look for em...

You've seriously got all 3 sets Sharky!?!
    Original, 2004 Reissue & 2010 Reissue???

You've seriously got all 3 sets Sharky!?!
    Original, 2004 Reissue & 2010 Reissue???
    hehe yeah

well technically i have 2 x '86 G1 sets

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

hehe yeah

well technically i have 2 x '86 G1 sets
    *snip*

You're one lucky bloke Sharky!!!

You're one lucky bloke Sharky!!!
    lucky or broke.. not sure yet.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

i started taking some snaps, hopefully over then next few days i will get them all done

i started a new thread

over here
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy