Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Thanks to Llama I have another Snare and Talon, originally to repaint, but they are in too good condition!

Also got me an Ironfist from Llama, missing a forearm and gun, but it is another Roche Wrecker down, and I quite like the little guy.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Long Post:

Cant remember the last time I posted in any acquisitions, and I have bought alot of stuff since i started collecting.

But I just had to post about Masterpiece Grimlock. I just cant express how much excitement I have for this figure.

Got it from RK last week, and arrived today. I probably wont have a chance to really open and play around with it till probably the weekend, so Ive decided not to open it yet. This marks a point where I am not going to really buy more figures, until probably the FP protector armor. I am quite content with my collection at the moment- it is also my first masterpiece figure as well.

I bought it because since I got into collecting, ive wanted a g1 grimlock (but don't think that is happening soon) and I love the character from g1.

Furthermore, Ive been amassing my classics/henkei collection (my favorite line after g1), and even though I got henkei grimlock, the mould did not satisfy me. So when some people commented on MP grimlock being a perfect fit with classics figures, I just had to get it.

Ive wanted this figure for a while, and while Ive bought a few expensive items, I couldn't justify the price + shipping of the Takara one. And the wait was really painful- like Id have to watch a MP Grimlock youtube review every few days, but that just added fuel to the anticipation and I almost caved multiple times.

But thank heavens for Hasbro and RK and the fact I dont have to wait anymore. Finally it is sitting here now, and I cant even wait to open and play around, transform and pose this guy and place it with the rest of my classics autobots.

Im gonna need to get up collection pics soon.

Dayum, plenty of G1 goodies and then some being postedf here, those G1 beauts better have more shots posted in the G1 Acquisitions thread guys.... HD will be semi retiring soon so we need more input form other sources
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    HD will be semi retiring soon...
    Nah, it will just be a long distance relationship. Contrary to popular belief, they do work
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was thinking some time ago, that I really needed a self contained nomadic assault machine.

And after following eBay leads for months my hunt is over.

I purchased Overlord almost a month ago, and the wait for it to arrive from Germany has been stressful, but it's finally here, in great condition (only a slight bit of dust) and complete with all accessories.

While it's the most expensive figure I've ever purchased it wasn't too bad for my wallet (since my recent sales helped funded this).

*snip*
    Wow! he looks to be in absolutely great nic and all the way from Deutschland!, I can understand why you would've been quite worried whilst Overlord was in transit.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post

*snip*

Thanks to Valk. Oh and yes they're sealed and yes they're staying that way. Just gotta find Braver now.
    Man, more great pieces, congrats and good luck on your search for Braver.

Just can't seem to find time for TFs this two weeks, and sadly, ended up missing some key purchases too. C-312 and C-326 arrived about a about 4 days ago. Both MIB with complete paperworks and inserts.

Sixknight is very nice and better than Quickswitch in terms of the colour. Galaxy Shuttle just blew me away. I didn't realise how large this guy is and how large and sturdy his box is.

Here's a quick and dirty shot...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Here's a quick and dirty shot...
    Yeah, that pic is not up to your usual standards HD
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Beautiful, HD - even with a dodgy photo.

Check your PMs (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Wooo, I got myself one of my small grails. No way does it compare to the previous few posts, but I am happy all the same.

Will post up pictures when I get home, if I don't pass out when I get there

Congratz to Paulbot, Hanprimus, llamatron and Heroic_Decetocon on such great toys!

Today I got Botcon 2010 Clench. I saw him going for fairly cheap on Ebay so I decided to get him.