Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Thumbs up kup's collection

G1 collection completed?! awesome effort,Kup! hats off to that..congratulations!

got myself a deluxe ironhide- loving the figure, i like that his chest actually clips together unlike its voyager counterpart.

Default t-shirt pic

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    post shirt pic

Gave back prime shirt to my brother because it's body fit though it's the trend today. I just don't feel comfortable or maybe because i'm gaining weight hahaha
    Hey,if you don't want body fit,i sometimes go for "generous fit" on those off days myself!
    I have 14 t-shirts-g1 megatron/g1 starscream/g1 soundwave/g1 soundwave,ravage,laserbeak/g1 bumblebee/g1 decepticon logo/optimus '07/rotf ironhide/heavy metal optimus prime/heavy metal prime vs. megatron/scarface megatron/optimus prime protect../prime vs.megatron.....all cheap from jay jays!
    I also have tfs hoodies,pj pants,singlet and hat!!
    There is now a pic of the prime vs.megatron(august) t-shirt in the original post! thanks for your comments!

Quote Originally Posted by tjparkside View Post
    i have seen an optimal optimus rifle on ebay(item#250665698871/$15.50+$5.50 postage in australia-pricey or worth it?!)
    jay jays is good to check for transformers clothing;with new clothes out so often,there are always cheap leftover sizes on the bargain tables!
    Yeah, I've seen that Optimal Optimus Rifle on eBay, Verno pointed it out to me before and it certainly is pricey but BW parts are fairly rare and pricey on eBay normally , cheers for mentioning it though.

I'd love some TF shirts, problem is nothing in Jay Jays fits me as I normally take a regular XL size shirt, I've tried on the biggest Jay Jays sized shirt and lets just say it wasn't too pleasant for those in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Big thanks to Heroic Decepticon

That is one damn minty Targetmaster Kup, congratulations Gamblor, it seems that nothing comes from Heroic in any less condition than Minty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm bloody envious of your complete Optimal Optimus, I'm only missing his Rifle.
    Hursty, I have a spare rifle if you're interested. I could bring it to the fair for you. Let me know.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Hong Kong Haul:

...OooooH Shiny.

I just gots Beast Wars 10th anniversary Deluxe Beast Convoy and Beast Megatron from Ebay. I am waaaaating. I think $60 U.S. Is a good deal I dunno. They're big figures so slightly more than I would pay for deluxes is good to me. And Now I'm tempted to start getting the other Japanese Telemocha toys. No, not easily suggestible at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Hong Kong Haul
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    ...OooooH Shiny
    I have to agree with Tallestblue, that is a pretty impressive haul there Jaydisc, congratulations.
    Did that all get shipped or did you recently visit Hong Kong?

...OooooH Shiny.

I just gots Beast Wars 10th anniversary Deluxe Beast Convoy and Beast Megatron from Ebay. I am waaaaating. I think $60 U.S. Is a good deal I dunno. They're big figures so slightly more than I would pay for deluxes is good to me. And Now I'm tempted to start getting the other Japanese Telemocha toys. No, not easily suggestible at all.
    ..Turns out these are the Remolds of the Deluxe Robot Masters Toys, NOT the Toys R Us exclusive Ultra Sized ones.

Commencing six hours of banging head against wall.
    Much more research will be done next time.

..Turns out these are the Remolds of the Deluxe Robot Masters Toys, NOT the Toys R Us exclusive Ultra Sized ones.

Commencing six hours of banging head against wall.
    Much more research will be done next time.
    In all honesty Tallestblue, if purely going by pictures?, I think that would be a fairly easy mistake to make.
    I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations, but if you look at it this way: the figures your getting I believe are of a much more show accurate scale than their larger counterparts, so they'll look much better IMO in amongst the rest of the show cast figures, especially if your seeking out the Japanese Telemocha repaints.