Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Australian Toyfair this weekend (4-7 Apr), we will be there, so post your Qs here.

Back at Demonac's place right now (couldn't gain access to the wireless internet at the convention centre), so will post a couple of the really juicy photos in a few minutes, and the rest when I get home in 6 hours from now (this new computer I took with me doesn't yet have all the programs I need to edit the photos and transfer them to my server). Back in a few minutes in a new *Global* news posting.

take yo time no rush

drink demonac brand cogniac

good work, you put ozformers on the map for sure now
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hell, at one point I saw 78 guests. Is that a record?

79 for this board. At around the movie last year on the old board, i think we got to 121.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

We're up to 90 guests!

I wonder what the record will be when you check tomorrow...

TheDirtyDigger Guest

152....iss all dose Americanos.

damn- How DO you guys get invitations and that stuff to go to these shows? I have wanted to go for ages now but obviously, it's not that simple ;b Thanks so much for the sweet pics though

And yeah - my biggest thing is when will we be getting premium down here And that sweet stealth bumblee too
    Last edited by lcz128; 5th April 2008 at 08:01 AM.

i think you can go if you have your own ABN i think.
    you can say you have a store/business...

Registration and entry was surprisingly easy. We didn't need to prove who we were or what we were there for. I covered our bases by registering as both media (this website is after all media), and as a former retailer (I used to import and distribute TFs stuff years ago as a registered business).
    Getting in others in future years could be just as easy, but I think if too many of the public tried to get in, they could put a stop to it, because they would get in the way of the corporate attendees who are there to conduct business.
    When one of our vid clips are put online by Paulbot, you should get an idea of how cramped the space was in the Toyfair, and if the Hasbro reps lose business because a crowd of fans are blocking access to their customers (the retailers), they could quite easily prevent everyone from entering. So to make sure that doesn't happen, next year we could try to coordinate small groups of fans taking turns, so that we don't all try to squeeze in en-masse, and get on Hasbro's bad side.