Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Service is not dead!! (transformerland.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceformer View Post
    lol, well, there's always the Negotiate button
    As for the kid...I'm trying to be objective here, I don't see a way there's a cuter little guy out there <G>
    As another proud parent thems fighting words. No one is cuter then my 2 boys j/k

I need some aerialbot bits n pieces to finish off my Superion. If I PM you tonight with what parts I want could you give me a price for the lot (saves me negiotating on every item I want)
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

lol, well, there's always the Negotiate button
    Free? j/k, I just can't spare any cash atm, not until I get into a better financial situation.

As for the kid...I'm trying to be objective here, I don't see a way there's a cuter little guy out there <G>
    lol, I reckon mine will be the best when I eventually have them lol. He does have a look of suprise on his face though.

That sure is one cute kid , I pity my future children as they'll probably end up looking like this:

I'm certainly going to checkout your store Tranceformer, hopefully you can help me where eBay can't and if the proceeds go to helping a fellow fan and his family, then I think that's a good thing.

Might have to wait till next pay though from the looks of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm certainly going to checkout your store Tranceformer, hopefully you can help me where eBay can't and if the proceeds go to helping a fellow fan and his family, then I think that's a good thing.

Might have to wait till next pay though from the looks of things.
    I think a mini group order is on the cards lol.

Matt - excuses aside, I still feel that you owe me $25 for that junker gnaw and a replacement omega tank cog + blaster deck buttons. You even offered the $25 refund as well (have it here in an email) but it meant I wouldn't get the missing parts - so I decided to go with the store credit instead. All of my orders and communication attempts after that just failed. You just didn't bother really. Funny because I remember trying to organise a huge group order for the guys here, but you never replied.

I was unbelievably patient with you and know all too well the pressure you have of going through so many orders and at the same time trying to balance your life - but to me your service has really dropped to a low. I don't think you know how frustrating it all was, especially after a number of perfect trades and purchases from your store.

I can understand why you're here to protect the reputation of your store, but you really just left me out to hang and dry. Unless you want to email me and finally get around to rectifying the problems then I don't have anything else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Unless you want to email me and finally get around to rectifying the problems then I don't have anything else to say.
    Let's give it a go emailed

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Your kid looks very intrugued by that camera, tranceformer!

I've just placed my first order with Transformerland - still waiting for Whirl to arrive (:

I received an email talking about referral credits, and I've been meaning to enquire - I didn't see anywhere on the ordering page about mentioning referrers (I was referred by kup). Is there some way to retroactively credit kup for referring me?
    Emailed you too...is there a way to 'edit' posts here? Just do it with your next order, assuming you order again =)
    Both Kup and yourself will get the credit.

is there a way to 'edit' posts here?
    There should be a button labelled 'edit' next to the 'quote' button on the bottom right hand side of your post Tranceformer.

Though I can't remember if said button is available to Protoform members or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    There should be a button labelled 'edit' next to the 'quote' button on the bottom right hand side of your post Tranceformer.

Though I can't remember if said button is available to Protoform members or not.
    Unfortunately new members can't edit their posts.

I'd just like to contribute that my first order with Transformerland.com went quite well (package arrived today), and I am very impressed with Tranceformer's service.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister