Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: TFClub unofficial Devastator Scavenger component first pic

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    ITS NOT $100 a figure!!!! That was some dimwit yank that said that and guesstimated.
    which is why i asked for source.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    which is why i asked for source.
    Of course I read that, but it seems people on TFW and Siebertron (and Ozformers) are jumping to conclusions

ITS NOT $100 a figure!!!! That was some dimwit yank that said that and guesstimated.
    TFC have not specified the price, but if thousands of ppl buy it, it will help reduce the manufacturing costs incredibly and save costs going forward.

I expect a 2000-3000 piece run.
    They need to make 1500 at least to cover costs before they even factor in wages.

Either way, third party products have been in general great. I look at City Commander/Not-Springer/Bruticus/Superion and I am in awe of them....

Having said that, Hasbro/Takara have delivered some magnificent figures this year... (Jazz/Tracks/Wheeljack/Warpath/Scourge/Blurr/Drift...)

Overall - its been a great year for classics...
    Damn yanks!!! Looks to me he/she was subliminally trying to influence the makers into money mongering dudes from the feel of it

I do hope they make more than 1000 coz US customers alone will surely dominate in buying these out leaving us nothing of the original run except fro the overinflated ones they will sell off to ebay and such. (read: Scalpers)

HAstak has indeed delivered very good figures this year, shame they have to spoil it by stopping it coming up with blegh movie toys then hopefully resume it, ah well I guess it gives my wallet a breather.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Read my post

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    $100 a piece is way outta my price range. Hopefully it is only speculation.
    There is no way it would be $100. Someone puts a price to it and people fly off the handle about it haha. It's unlikely that it will be that price.

Now I am only speculating here so don't fly off the handle but I would put an estimate at $60 a figure tops. Any more than that and mot people would not fork out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Read my post
    Now I am only speculating here so don't fly off the handle but I would put an estimate at $60 a figure tops. Any more than that and mot people would not fork out for it.
    Maybe we can continue on TFW2005/Siebertron and say the unofficial cost for TFC Not-Devastator is $50 a figure, then thousands of fans will get on the bandwagon and TFC will be forced to go with that price

Maybe we can continue on TFW2005/Siebertron and say the unofficial cost for TFC Not-Devastator is $50 a figure, then thousands of fans will get on the bandwagon and TFC will be forced to go with that price
    That is a very devious plot... I like it.

That's brilliant!!! A very cunning plan indeed.

Courtesy of Seibertron.com, TFC have released a new render of their upcoming Not-Constructions member Not-Scrapper :

Brought to attention by KaRNiV8L PRiME:

I really hope these guys are done as three two packs over the course of a few months.

OR all at once I don't care I WANT THEM NOW!!