Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: TFClub unofficial Devastator Scavenger component first pic

Menasor or Defensor would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    The gang is all together!!
    Aw man! - They look awesome together, congratulations man!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    hopefully mine arrive sometime this week :/
    I'll have my fingers crossed for you man, nothing worse than the waiting game huh?

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    some random Herc pics
    *snip*
    Congratulations and sweet pics Loopy!
    Man I want a Devastator, if only the other had been released by now so some proper comparisons could be made.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    nice pics!
    that bruticus looks so emasculated... XD given the success of TFC Hercules, I wonder if more g1 combiners will get the update?

I wouldn't mind a menasor and defensor mmmm...........
    I hope so man, I'd be all over one of those like me to a cake!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    I reckon it's inevitable. The amount of money and the sheer demand for classics style combiners is probably too irresistable for our third party friends to ignore. Hoping for a Defensor next!
    I reckon if Maketoys can make a goer of their own Devastator/Constructicons, then I'll bet it's almost guaranteed that we'll see more Gestalts getting the 3rd party treatment; I'll be putting up my hand for a Menasor and Abominus no worries.

Awesome that it's finally complete! How stable is he? Does his limbs move without coming apart?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Awesome that it's finally complete! How stable is he? Does his limbs move without coming apart?
    The limbs all hold together really well. He is IMO a must own figure. He fits amazingly well into any classics collection. The nearly $600 price tag is a bit steep but with the lack of genuine hasbro releases of late it was definitely worth the purchase.

If they release a boxed set for about $400 with all the fixes, I would definitely recommend him. I never thought I would say this but TFC toys is now my favorite 3rd party even over the once unstoppable fansproject.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Arrgh why didn't i buy this when i had the money!!? *Kicks himself*

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Lookin good! He towers over Bruticus

I reckon it's inevitable. The amount of money and the sheer demand for classics style combiners is probably too irresistable for our third party friends to ignore. Hoping for a Defensor next!
    I think dinobots are the clear "next" desirable subgroup(even though they don't combine) then maybe omega supreme

As far as combiners go..... It's all about repaints! So if you can get that all important multi-use out of a mold it will likely increase it's feasibility. Stunticons, seacons, Protectobots, stunticons and aerialbots all had repaint figs at one point or another. I'd be on board for combaticons in G1 and battle gaea but I'm only after deluxe-ish figs.... Scouts won't do
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    The limbs all hold together really well. He is IMO a must own figure. He fits amazingly well into any classics collection. The nearly $600 price tag is a bit steep but with the lack of genuine hasbro releases of late it was definitely worth the purchase.

If they release a boxed set for about $400 with all the fixes, I would definitely recommend him. I never thought I would say this but TFC toys is now my favorite 3rd party even over the once unstoppable fansproject.

I agree TFC toys Hercule is a must own. Awesome combiner, looks really great fully combined, and the indivual robots and alt modes are very well done.

Probably the best thing is how well designed it is. No parts are left to the side, all can be assembled onto the various modes. It really is the utlimate Devastator, if only Habsro and Takara could pump put toys like these.

Well now that they have all come out I have started to collect them. My first arrived today. I started with Not Hook. He was the first G1 constructicon I got as a kid so I thought it was a good place to start.

Really happy with him. Looks good in both modes and has a great weight to him. Did anyone get any string for the crane? Mine did not have any so I put some in to get it working. All is well.

Next week will order another. Any suggestions on who I should get next?

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Well now that they have all come out I have started to collect them. My first arrived today. I started with Not Hook. He was the first G1 constructicon I got as a kid so I thought it was a good place to start.
    Congratulations man.

Really happy with him. Looks good in both modes and has a great weight to him. Did anyone get any string for the crane? Mine did not have any so I put some in to get it working. All is well.
    I think they intended to but from everything I've seen and read they never included the string for that function, surprisingly though, none of the usual video reviewers have bothered to run string through it at all - Very perplexing.

Next week will order another. Any suggestions on who I should get next?
    From what I've seen, the Not-Mixmaster looks to be a really fun figure with a whole heap of modular weapons and such and I think the actual Alt mode might be articulated at the 'hitch', that's my suggestion anyway - Him or Heavy Labor/Longhaul.

if you're going to buy 1, you might as well buy all 6 really.

mine is displayed as devastator - its fun to play and look at. the alt/vehicle modes are nice (except for bonecrusher - he is !@#$ing horrible.) the robot modes are pretty disappointing when you get all 6.

while I don't regret the purchase overall, they're overpriced and definitely can be better and really should have been.