Thread: I've been swindled!: custom energon Swindle

Default I've been swindled!: custom energon Swindle

After buying a one-armed Strongarm from Sharky - to donate the spare arm to one of my sons' one-armed Strongarm - I was left with an armless Strongarm.
    I also had a junker classics Bumblebee and mini KO Swindle gun... so I made this using Bumblebee's arms.

Attachment 2443

Attachment 2444

Attachment 2445

Seen here with my custom Blast Off.

Strangely, even though Strongarm is smaller than Bumblebee, his arm joints were bigger and had to be shaved down to accommodate the arms.

I also got holes drilled in Strongarm's right forearm and gun post so the gun can sit in them (thanks to my Mum's partner and his shed full of tools).

Regrettably, although Blast Off can combine with Energon Bruticus, Swindle can't... yet. I had ordered a combiner kit from Kidbash but I have given up hope of that arriving.

Sorry to hear about your lost Kidbash order Snaketales, but that is an awesome custom man and an ingenious use of spare parts.

That Blastoff is rather intriguing too.

Thanks Hursticon

Kidbash have refunded me, so I've used that to place an order for the Fansproject kit with Robot Kingdom. Silver lining on every cloud...

and I think there is a thread of my Blast Off custom in here somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Kidbash have refunded me, so I've used that to place an order for the Fansproject kit with Robot Kingdom. Silver lining on every cloud...
    found out that kidbash are legitimising their business which means no more reproduction of hasbro/takara parts which means no more bruticus upgrade sets or roadbuster sets.

this is just my theory, but they may have pulled all orders and refunded people who purchased after they decided to go legitimate. that might explain why i received one parcel but not the second.
    Last edited by bruticus; 27th August 2010 at 03:49 PM.

those look pretty cool snakey, any chance of better photographs?

I'll try later but the lack of a macro function on our camera is a pain in the behind.