Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    holy crap, I totally gotta get that trident for my Octopunch!
    It's from those weapons lot included in Castle Grayskull 200x version GH. Also finally able to taper that spear into a harpoon fro longtooth, Ill add pic here when Im able.

Got me some comics today - one of which is IDW Drift... haven't read it yet.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Over the last few days:

Straxus is excellent, and the other two also good. Bumblebee carries Hasbro's mismatched yellows, but it's much better than some earlier toys.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Got my Crossfire Munitioner and Explorer sets today. Very nice. Very nice.
    And finally recieved the Optimal Optimus I won off Ebay nearly a month ago. Very annoyed, item is not in "Excellent Condition, As New, 100% Complete." but has some serious wear on the gorilla face, scratches on the "Optimal Optimus" nametag, is missing two of the clear missiles and the right arm's ratchet is so stiff I'm afraid I'm going to snap the arm off if I try to move it.To top it off seller waited a week after payment to post the item, And then when he gets to the post offfice, LEFT IT IN HIS DAMN CAR AND FORGOT ABOUT IT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. Not sure what sort of feedback to leave the seller however, as my fury may subside. but, probably not.

Tallest, the fact that it's missing missiles alone (despite the "100% complete") tag is enough to warrant Negative Feedback, IMO.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Not sure what sort of feedback to leave the seller however, as my fury may subside. but, probably not.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Tallest, the fact that it's missing missiles alone (despite the "100% complete") tag is enough to warrant Negative Feedback, IMO.
    I concur with Dirge, it clearly wasn't a pleasant transaction and it didn't arrive '100% complete' nor was it 'In Excellent Condition - As New' as stated in the auction - All grounds for negative feedback in my eyes.

My acquisitions, as of the 13th (Yesterday):

OTCA Forum Shirts - Courtesy of Bartrim, Hammerstorm & Tiny Jazz.
    FansProject Crossfire 2 Munitioner & Explorer - Courtesy of TFSource.com (Finally).
    Generation 1 Autobot Throttlebot Searchlight - courtesy of eBay UK.
    Generation 1 Autobot Motorvator Lightspeed - courtesy of eBay UK.

Also, making his mascot debut, Pop-Megatron!

The forum shirts are absolutely awesome! (see here).
    The FansProject Bruticus Maximus upgrade kits I've been waiting on for 3 months now and I must say, it was so worth the wait! , an awesome, awesome pair of figures totally worth picking up for them alone but they shine best as parts of Bruticus, of which I'll be posting further pics here.
    Searchlight is a much sort after addition to my small Throttlebot army and Lightspeed's Chassis is to replace a less complete one that I previously had which was missing it's canopy but had Lightspeed (The Pilot). This new Lightspeed Chassis is in far, far better condition and leaves only his weapon needed for completion!

Now to try and chase up a G1 Fasttrack and Scorponok Double Barrel Cannon that has so far taken a month to come from England, of to my local AusPost outlet... I'm fearing the worst.

I left Neutral feedback because the seller did respond to my e-mails and was apologetic for the lateness of the delivery so IMO warranted a bit of mercy. Of course I should have checked if the lights worked before hand, they don't. There was a battery left in there from probably when it was bought. Never buying second hand off ebay again. Lucky there's decent guys who sell second hand TFs here.

Movie Deluxes Wreckage, Protoform SS, Protoform OP and Salvage thanks to AUTOCON!!

Oh yeah, yesterday I picked up ANIMATED LEADER MEGATRON and Universe Voyager Inferno from JAISUN!!!
    Last edited by SkyWarp91; 14th September 2010 at 04:00 PM.

MP Ghost Starscream

Had to do a little paint toutch up on his eyes to fix them up, and his waist is a little loose but other than that hes pritty cool

Animated Wreck-Gar arrived from Hong Kong(Where there seems to be a surplus of Wreck-Gars, I got mine at a very reasonable price) Today. Despite being a Shellformer He's a really neat toy, very poseable and the face has all the personality of the TV show. and for some reason the Garbage truck is fun too. I'm a weird kid. (at heart.)

okaaay these are Tf themed, but Im pretty sure they're not official but yeah I did post an earlier Acqui like this before - just got them from the postie

my unofficial G1 Tf themed cups. now I only need the three other designs to collect to have the full set.

All Decepticons

Devastator

the 3 cups I have so far
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]