Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Botcon Thunderclash arrived today

I had paid for him last month but the Ebay seller forgot to send it before he went on holidays, so it sat in the boot of his car for a couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I left Neutral feedback because the seller did respond to my e-mails and was apologetic for the lateness of the delivery so IMO warranted a bit of mercy.

Never buying second hand off ebay again. Lucky there's decent guys who sell second hand TFs here.
    That's fairly gracious of you actually TB, I myself wouldn't of been so forgiving.

I can understand your apprehension with eBay but honestly man, I reckon you'd be cutting yourself short of an awesome source, don't let one rotten egg spoil your whole experience eh?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    okaaay these are Tf themed, but Im pretty sure they're not official but yeah I did post an earlier Acqui like this before - just got them from the postie

my unofficial G1 Tf themed cups. now I only need the three other designs to collect to have the full set.

All Decepticons
    *snip*
    *snip*
    *snip*

Devastator
    *snip*
    *snip*
    *snip*

the 3 cups I have so far
    *snip*
    Oh man Liege, those are freaking awesome man, Congrats!
    As someone who drinks a considerable amount of Coffee, I hope you don't mind, but I'm giving the idea of purchasing a couple a definite thought.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Got G1 rumble complete, motormasters roller car and finally completed this *snip*
    Congratulations BlackOptimus!
    A damn hard set to complete, on an Original G1 basis, so well done!
    I took the cheaper route and went for the Hasbro Reissue.

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    my first ever order from tfsource arrived today! i didn't realise until afterwards that everything was an unofficial product - baby shockwave, fansproject bruticus parts, and the coronation set for masterpiece starscream

and now tomorrow calls for a trip to lincraft so i can make a replacement cape for the *terribly* done one in the coronation set..
    Apart from eBay, TFSource was the first place I'd ever bought from online so I can understand your excitement Jaina as it wasn't too long ago for me either.
    You'll love the Bruticus kits and might I ask? - What is the material like on the coronation set? because I'm thinking about getting a set so some insight would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Don't suppose you'd be interested in parting with a set of said spares perchance?
    Unfortunately I didn't get a full spare set.

The spares I have are
    • Bumblebee x3
    • Black Arachnia x2
    • Starscream x2
    • Grimlock x1
    • Megatron x1
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't get a full spare set.

The spares I have are
    • Bumblebee x3
    • Black Arachnia x2
    • Starscream x2
    • Grimlock x1
    • Megatron x1
    Ah darnit, was worth a shot. Did you get yours from HLJ? They look pretty darn cool, nice buys!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oh man Liege, those are freaking awesome man, Congrats!
    As someone who drinks a considerable amount of Coffee, I hope you don't mind, but I'm giving the idea of purchasing a couple a definite thought.
    Go right ahead man, a set of these would look awesome, bring one for your work table or something , your co-workers would definitely know it's YOUR cup so they wont use it by mistake, hehehehe

Ive posted the links so you can buy it from that same seller - dfungshing guy.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That's fairly gracious of you actually TB, I myself wouldn't of been so forgiving.

I can understand your apprehension with eBay but honestly man, I reckon you'd be cutting yourself short of an awesome source, don't let one rotten egg spoil your whole experience eh?
    I gave him neutral feedback becuase I don't believe he set out to rip me off, He just isn't a TF Collector.
    Well, I need only five figures to complete my Beast Wars collection, (TigerHawk, AirRazor, Transmetal Rhinox, Transmetal Cheetor and Transmetal Waspinator)
    And I csan be patient and wait for cheap MIBs to show up (Well, maybe not for Cheetor.) It's been ten years, I can wait a bit longer.

Recieved Fansproject X Fire Munitioner and Explorer, incredable up grade kits!

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Recieved Fansproject X Fire Munitioner and Explorer, incredable up grade kits!
    im jealous. my bruticus is sitting on the shelf across from my bed and he's so fugly.

still waiting on kyle for updates.

so far this month

+wfc megatron
    +darkmount
    +seaspray
    +hailstorm
    +nest brawn
    +nest mindwipe

Picked up attacktix Omega Sentinel today for the princely sun of 99 cents!
    Pic from tfwiki:

I've been looking for this bad boy for quite a while. It came without the four missiles but luckily Omnicon/decepticlone/minicon missiles fit it. Love the machine gun firing action. It has only 4 tix of movement compared to Omega Supreme's 8-10 (can't remember the number), but at least this one has ranged attack. When we've played Omega Supreme always gets wiped out early. He's a big target that everyone goes for.
    My kids are clamoring for an attacktix brawl now.
    And I'm tempted to repaint Omega Sentinel into G1 Omega Supreme.

These came from Bartrim and gang who was involved in getting the tees done.
    Appreciate it alot... now i can promote Ozformers locally and overseas :P

SWTF Darth Vader arrived too. Thanks again