Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Shadow Scyther - Not SG Rodimus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FansProject's Shadow Scyther - Not SG Rodimus

Fans Projects has announced a Protector repaint which they are calling 'Shadow Scyther'.

Although only concept art and the figure's official name has been released, fans are calling it to be 'Shattered Glass Rodimus'.

http://www.fansproject.com/?p=541

He comes with a big Grim Reaper type cyber scythe hence it's name.

Oh man, does this tickle my fancy!

A Transforming 'Death' or 'Grim Reaper' of the Tranformers Universe?
    Oh, man, that is so awesome!, so, so awesome!

I want one!

Like the concept.

I'll hold off on wanting it until i see more.

i hope that they are not expecting people to use the gentei wildrider or shattered glass rodimus with this!!! those figures are unbelievably expensive!!!
    maybe the colour scheme will be complementary with the standard red rodimus?

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    i hope that they are not expecting people to use the gentei wildrider or shattered glass rodimus with this!!! those figures are unbelievably expensive!!!
    maybe the colour scheme will be complementary with the standard red rodimus?
    I was gong to say that ay. Hard enough to try and track one down now, the price will shoot through the roof if you have to use those 2. But I am intrgued to see more.

The figure may still look good with a regular Henkei/Classics Hotrod. It may actually be rather cool with a mixture of black and 'red'.

More pictures and even already available for preorder at TFSource and RobotKingdom and damn expensive. I think I may miss it.

You know what is strange? The fact that there is a preorder for this set before the normal set. And also one thing we haven't seen with the normal set so far is the Wing Extensions.

It says that he comes with a new "evil face" (Probably a Mirror Universe Spock goatee or a skull face) and a chain sword. The chain sword is probably like the ones the W40k marines use.

Edit: after having a good look at the pic, I realized that the chain sword actually assembles with the pole to form the scythe. It's still cool though as you have a choice of 'evil' weaponry.

It is pretty cool.

Now I wonder, because this one comes with wing extenders, does that mean that the normal edition come with it?