Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Protector Armor (Not-Rodimus)

One is Sidearm The Fansproject Targetmaster, with the chrome wing extenders for all the Henkei Roddy owners, and the other package I will assume is the correctly printed sidearm package.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    One is Sidearm The Fansproject Targetmaster, with the chrome wing extenders for all the Henkei Roddy owners, and the other package I will assume is the correctly printed sidearm package.
    yup, that's right. Sidearm got packed in TFX-03: City Commander upgrade packaging. When I collected the toy, the seller gave me the correctly printed (but empty) packaging for TFX-05: Sidearm, which is printed correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    yup, that's right. Sidearm got packed in TFX-03: City Commander upgrade packaging. When I collected the toy, the seller gave me the correctly printed (but empty) packaging for TFX-05: Sidearm, which is printed correctly.
    You know, that's why I love FansProject - Even though they could've just said "F@#$ it!" and not included or supplied an amended 'Baggy', they did and at no extra cost.
    It's the little things/details that FansProject pay attention to that I really appreciate and it really goes along way for not only their business, but as fans themselves and their approach to their customers.

The tracking on my Sidearm and Protector sets say they're in the country, so not long to wait now!

My order from RK arrived! Can't wait till I get home to try it

Mine won't be here until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    +1, yay!! a couple of freebies snuck in as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    +1, yay!! a couple of freebies snuck in as well.
    Same, I got one of those ROTF projector key chains but the battery seems to be flat.

What did you get?

congrats! It's a great figure and works well. City Commander is still better in my books though, heh.

Mine did too dude! Yippi!
    You're gonna love it man!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Mine won't be here until next week.
    That's sad to hear Tallest, how long ago did you order it now?

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    congrats! It's a great figure and works well. City Commander is still better in my books though, heh.
    Indeed, he is great Heroic and as much as I love City Commander though - that huge waste of a gun puts him that micron lower in awesomeness IMO.
    Regardless, both are absolutely exceptional, so I'm gonna post some pics...

3rd Party Products = Pure Freakin' Awesome!!!

Also got mine today and I really like it. Its add so much to the (imo poorly designed) hot rod. having actual arms is quite nice and makes me look foward to MP Rodimus.

My only complaint is the head. comparing it to hot rod you can see why it looks so bad. the head needs some light piping eyes and not cheaply painted ones. the head also lacks the serious looking face and ends up looking like something from animated.

sidearm is very nice quality and transforms decently.

now i just have to wait for my City Commander from RK and Not-Springer from Kyle/Patrick and United Kup. Still havent decided on an Arcee & Spike/Daniel yet.