Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject's Protector Armor (Not-Rodimus)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I heard from a little birdie that production is ongoing at full pace and TFSource and BBTS were prioritised. RK, and other vendors (including myself) will eventually follow.
    I have confirmation that mine arrives next Monday in the shop. Will be picking it up on Tuesday when I return to HK... this one is going to be good. I ordered the Targetmaster as well. Did you guys order that?

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    I have confirmation that mine arrives next Monday in the shop. Will be picking it up on Tuesday when I return to HK... this one is going to be good.
    that upsets me a little bit

I ordered the Targetmaster as well. Did you guys order that?
    of course! i thought about getting 2 at one point, you know one for each hand... but decided not to.

I have confirmation that mine arrives next Monday in the shop. Will be picking it up on Tuesday when I return to HK... this one is going to be good. I ordered the Targetmaster as well. Did you guys order that?
    Awe - really? - Lucky Mongrel!
    If you don't mind me asking Heroic, did you order yours through RK?
    Hell yeah, most definitely dude - what's an extra $10? , that and Nightstick needed someone to his own size to fight against.

Most definitely ordered mine with Not-Firebolt.

I will be giving Not-Firebolt to my Classics Hotrod. My Henkei Hotrod will be the one wearing the armor.

Edit: Why Was I calling Firebolt, Nightstick!
    Last edited by kup; 17th December 2010 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Awe - really? - Lucky Mongrel!
    If you don't mind me asking Heroic, did you order yours through RK?
    Hell yeah, most definitely dude - what's an extra $10? , that and Nightstick needed someone to his own size to fight against.
    I ordered mine from a toy shop who seems to be getting it direct from FansProjects. Called them yesterday and they said "Here on Monday, just come collect."

Not too happy about this- if that's the case... it will for sure not arrive before xmas time which really sucks. The Superion upgrade set has taken so long to ship and process via customs I still haven't got it yet! so i'm 99% sure the protector kit will arrive after xmas- then why did I pre-order it in the first place if I can't even get it before xmas? - which is the only reason I ordered it alone.... could have just stuck it on with the rest of my January United order.

--------------------------

Yes, HD. I ordered 2 Firebolts! The targetmaster comes with the chrome Wing extensions for the Henkei version so its a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Not too happy about this- if that's the case... it will for sure not arrive before xmas time which really sucks. The Superion upgrade set has taken so long to ship and process via customs I still haven't got it yet!
    My Superion+upgrade was mailed on the 9th, went through customs on the 12th, and arrived on 15th.

and like you (and everyone else) i was expecting this to arrive before xmas. really sucks tfsource and bbts were prioritized first.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    My Superion+upgrade was mailed on the 9th, went through customs on the 12th, and arrived on 15th.

and like you (and everyone else) i was expecting this to arrive before xmas. really sucks tfsource and bbts were prioritized first.
    We're all jumping to conclusions here though.
    If FP were to make a statement/email somebody stating that they were prioritized then I would accept it.

I'm not giving up hope yet!

Accept what you will. TFSource got stock early in the week. BBTS later in the week, while RK, my Hong Kong supplier, and Heroic's Hong Kong dealer are all still awaiting their stock. If you manufactured TF accessories, who would you prioritize?

I ordered mine from a toy shop who seems to be getting it direct from FansProjects. Called them yesterday and they said "Here on Monday, just come collect."
    At least you've got some confirmation Heroic, you'll have to post some pics dude to tide the rest of us over.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Accept what you will. TFSource got stock early in the week. BBTS later in the week, while RK, my Hong Kong supplier, and Heroic's Hong Kong dealer are all still awaiting their stock. If you manufactured TF accessories, who would you prioritize?
    Answer: The bigger, more profitable market area.

Which is what FP have done in regards to TFsource and BBTS and I've absolutely no qualms with this, nor do I have any major issue with RK - all I'd like is just an email, updating me on when they expect to get them in stock because their website has stated "instock this weekend!" for 3 weekends now.

I'm not really worried as I know that I'll get what I paid for... eventually, I've full confidence in both Fansproject and RobotKingdom, my desire for these items only grows though!