Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official Images of Voyagers Strafe, Lugnut and Grappel

Oh My God...Lugnut is 110% win...Thank you Hasbro...

I'll pass on Grapple and Strafe...I have Inferno & Mindwipe...

Let's just hope Hasbro continue making these more realistic (I refuse to call them movie) Animated toys as Lockdown and now Lugnut are totally brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    it looks to be just his legs underneath, unless i have misinterpreted what you meant.
    Well it's clearly his legs, I'm just saying that the photo seems to have been taken from such an angle as to try and marginalise how big his belly kibble will be.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

As someone who doesn't collect anything Animated, this Lugnut mold looks freaking awesome IMO.

My only problem though?:
    If I were to pick him up, who would I display him with?
    I mean, he's moved beyond his previously ugly Animated aesthetic, but he's too 'Movie' orientated to go with my Classics figures... This dilemma might actually prevent me from picking him up at all.

Suggestions please people as I really dig this figure but can't stand solitary figures when trying to display them.

Grappel and Lugnut look sweet. Grappel is a more extensive retool than I was expecting -- I thought they'd just change the alt mode parts and repaint the rest of the toy, but looking at this picture you can tell the head, forearms and hands are different from Inferno too. Sweet. Strafe does nothing for me, so I big pass on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    As someone who doesn't collect anything Animated, this Lugnut mold looks freaking awesome IMO.

My only problem though?:
    I mean, he's moved beyond his previously ugly Animated aesthetic, but he's too 'Movie' orientated to go with my Classics figures...
    So display him with your movie figures. Sea Spray was initially intended for "Classics" - and arguably ROTF Bludgeon too - but the final products place them in the movie universe, so I display them on my movie TF shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

My only problem though?:
    I mean, he's moved beyond his previously ugly Animated aesthetic, but he's too 'Movie' orientated to go with my Classics figures... This dilemma might actually prevent me from picking him up at all.

Suggestions please people as I really dig this figure but can't stand solitary figures when trying to display them.
    BUY MORE SHELVES.

PPC? HFTD? RTS?

It's all a conspiracy between Hasbro and Ikea so as you buy more shelves.

So buy more shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So display him with your movie figures. Sea Spray was initially intended for "Classics" - and arguably ROTF Bludgeon too - but the final products place them in the movie universe, so I display them on my movie TF shelves.
    Hmm...

I guess one could put him with the 'Movie' figures but he 'sits on the fence' so bloody annoyingly which is sort of the reason why I've not picked up Seaspray either.
    Agreed - ROTF Bludgeon should've gone in the Classics line, but I bought him anyway just because the character oozes so much Awesome it's ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by snazzbot 101 View Post
    BUY MORE SHELVES.

PPC? HFTD? RTS?
    It's all a conspiracy between Hasbro and Ikea so as you buy more shelves.

So buy more shelves.
    Dude, I'm way ahead of you on the shelving department - I'm trying to build a display case out of necessity more than opportunity though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Dude, I'm way ahead of you on the shelving department - I'm trying to build a display case out of necessity more than opportunity though.
    Yeah I'm a bit of the same. At last I am able to display my collection properly, now that I own (most my own) place, and I just plain need to show stuff, because what's the point of if being all in boxes?

But how do I display things properly?

Open Shelves? Display Cases? Glass? Wood?

How it tasks me so.

Strafe's really getting some love nowadays (I bet Nosecone's feeling neglected), but that's a pretty badlt forced repaint.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Yep I'll be getting Grapple.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503