Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost MP Starscream at ToysRUs $250

It is a stupid price. No way will I be paying that amount of money on this figure. And considering they don't do Layby, they have lost alot of my business and will continue to. And I too only go there as a last resort. Besides, they are further behind in the Waves than the other stores.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    It is a stupid price. No way will I be paying that amount of money on this figure. And considering they don't do Layby, they have lost alot of my business and will continue to. And I too only go there as a last resort. Besides, they are further behind in the Waves than the other stores.
    my local just restocked on wave 1 generations............ they really suck
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

$250 is an insanely ridiculous price.

How is TRU even still in business in this country?

They no longer do Lay-by or Play-by, their prices are highly inflated across all the stock they carry (i.e. not just TFs) and they have very few store locations.

The staff at Wollongong TRU often seem like they care very little about customers as I've had a number of situations where they'd not even look at me whilst talking (I know I'm not pretty but c'mon ).

Marketing and Business decisions like that of Ghostly Starscream, further my feeling that they're trying to get shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Marketing and Business decisions like that of Ghostly Starscream, further my feeling that they're trying to get shutdown.
    Trying to get shut down? TRU Wollongong is so far off the beaten track that it took me about 3 months to work out where it was.

They use to be so friendly, I'd always have a chat with them and they let me know when new stuff was coming in. Nowadays they have next to nothing in stock and what they do have is drastically marked up.

Might pop over there on the weekend and 'try' to have a chat with them. Maybe if enough of us say something it might make something happen.

the weather in my world is nice today as well

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    TRU Wollongong is so far off the beaten track that it took me about 3 months to work out where it was.
    LOL, really?

I had no problem finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    LOL, really?

I had no problem finding them.
    Where they were and where they (being other people) told me they were were 2 different things. But then i wasn't looking very hard cause i wasn't collecting at the time. Just annoying cause i couldn't find it.

Funny thing popped by Toys'r'us today and no Starscreams left when the other day there were 4, so some clueless people went to buy them

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Funny thing popped by Toys'r'us today and no Starscreams left when the other day there were 4, so some clueless people went to buy them
    LOL, I bet they're either Scalpers or very Ill informed fans.

Just saw a lone one at Chaddy yesteday, took it to scan and then put it back and immediately one dude picked it up and went off with it.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!