Thread: My latest Haul 7/24/11

Default My latest Haul 7/24/11

Got an awesome haul today in the mail. I did some work for someone a while back and as payment for it i got a bunch of G1 high quality knockoffs.
    I got

Clear G1 Optimus Prime - id give him a 8 out of 10
    G1 Shockwave - id give him a 9 out of 10
    G1 Protectobots gift set - id give him a 10 out of 10
    G1 Constructicons - id give him a 10 out of 10
    G1 Metro Titan -
    id give him a 7 out of 10

I also got 3 WST combiners Aerialbots, Combaticons and Protectobots not the greatest quality but still look very nice in my collection.

I also got Ghost Starscream and Thundercracker Classics. I love the seeker knockoffs, i have a bunch of them.

I also bought a WST Shining Magnus and Tigertrax set from heerotoysmaker on ebay . AWESOME little figures as always from him..

And the topper of my haul is a Masterpiece Rodimus Prime

Ill throw some pics up too I do have another haul coming in soon as well from a trade i did so ill post them when i get them

lotta nice stuff there. i wish i did the kinda work that pays in transformers...
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

That's a fairly significant haul, even for KOs!
    A nice payment too, have you thought about cataloguing and documenting all the KO's you've got?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That's a fairly significant haul, even for KOs!
    A nice payment too, have you thought about cataloguing and documenting all the KO's you've got?
    I have a spreadsheets that i list everything but have slacked off a little bit so i need to catch up again . I originally started teh spreadsheets because i planned on insuring my collection but things keep getting in the way. Hopefully one day ill get it all cataloged and insured.

What is that cool ark style background. I can see Cybertron on one of the monitors even, it looks cool!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    What is that cool ark style background. I can see Cybertron on one of the monitors even, it looks cool!

That is a background that came with the Justitoys TFSource.com exclusive WST Dinobot comic edition set. You got all the dinobots done in a homage to the comic book style art colors. Awesome little set if you can find them still.. And they all came with these little fold up background displays. I scaned mine and printed out a new one so i wouldnt have to fold up the original.. Works great for all the WST figures.