Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 OTCA Christmas Appeal

Yea, don't want to make you lug it all to them heh

So I post it off to the PO BOX that's on the website?

An idea on what we can do as well is keep an excel spreadsheet of what is collected/bought over the year and donated by who (or if they wish to remain anonymous) is maybe something we can look at for next years drive as well.

***To any New South Welshman wanting to donate, I will be posting the box of toys off on 4th December, if you can get it to me by then, that would be great. Or you can post it off yourself if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    ***To any New South Welshman wanting to donate, I will be posting the box of toys off on 4th December, if you can get it to me by then, that would be great. Or you can post it off yourself if you wish.
    I'll let you know dude if I'm able to, it's going to be a tight budgeted Christmas this year.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    So dose, that mean there is a sufficient amount to donate...??
    Becuase, i could try and buy another new one "just" to donate it if there isn't.
    If you want to help out some more, by all means

Not sure if we have enough, but I am sure we will make some kids happy with what we have got

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'll let you know dude if I'm able to, it's going to be a tight budgeted Christmas this year.
    I know how you feel dude. This year is a trial to see, at least we have a year until next one, so I will be buying a few toys here and there all the way through the year

Yea, don't want to make you lug it all to them heh

So I post it off to the PO BOX that's on the website?

An idea on what we can do as well is keep an excel spreadsheet of what is collected/bought over the year and donated by who (or if they wish to remain anonymous) is maybe something we can look at for next years drive as well.

Will likely be that address but depending on a few things, your case might go to another state we're hoping to have an organisation in. Don't post until I have details though. We'll need to sort out numbers once we have an overall idea of the number of gifts in play.

The idea of a spreadsheet could work well for this year too. I'll set up a spreadsheet tonight of what I have and send it to you. Then you can update it with what we have. I'll PM you later tonight. I'm still at work atm and probably won't be home to about 11ish though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Please, please don't feel obligated to contribute. No one has to unless they are willing and can. So please, please don't worry too much about it.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Please, please don't feel obligated to contribute. No one has to unless they are willing and can. So please, please don't worry too much about it.
    No, no, I don't feel obligated at all - I want to help out, I was merely pointing out that this year I wont be able to donate as much as I'd like to, but next year should be a different story.

I still intend on making a donation.

Where are you based 1AZRAEL1, if you're too far away it might be easier to just post myself.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Where are you based 1AZRAEL1, if you're too far away it might be easier to just post myself.
    I live out west near Penrith, but travel to Central everyday for work.

if you want to utilise a courier service instead of AusPost and don't have an account, http://interparcel.com.au/ is pretty good... they are logistic broker and is ideal for home consumers.

I've used it to send laptops and bulky statues to Melbourne in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    if you want to utilise a courier service instead of AusPost and don't have an account, http://interparcel.com.au/ is pretty good... they are logistic broker and is ideal for home consumers.

I've used it to send laptops and bulky statues to Melbourne in the past.
    Hmm, not a bad idea. I will have to check that one out to see what the price difference would be between these guys and AusPost.