Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beast Wars Parts Wants!!!

List Updated!

See 1st Post!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

List Updated once again!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

1st Post Updated!

TM Depth Charge disk obtained.

I say some things are only possibly sources, but until they are physically in my hand, I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. So if you have any of the items I need, let me know!

List Updated!

See 1st Post for details!

The list continues to whittle away, but still a few things proving tricky to find.

Check out the 1st Post!

List Updated!

See 1st Post!

As with Liege, I'll also take a list of your wants dude to the next Parra Fair and see what we can find - The only reason why I didn't bother looking for you at that Sheriff's store is because honestly man * Whispers: "They charge out the arse " and they wouldn't sell just parts or paperwork separately either.

I was lucky though, I found a Rattrap gun in amongst the piles of everything and had it in my hand when buying the figures that I did, whether he saw it or not?; I'm not sure but it was pretty plain to see.
    Wouldn't you know it though, I had that little bit of luck only to walk out the door and have Mutant Soundwave's foot break on me due to the bloody GPS; I didn't even put any real pressure on it.

We'll see what the Fair has in store though.

Cheers Hursty, you're a champ.

Yeah, I've emailed this Sherriff's lot and never received a reply. I'm happy to pay top dollar for parts, it seems to be the way things go with BW parts.

I've never been inclined to buy those Animorphs, and that story confirms my resolve

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Cheers Hursty, you're a champ.

Yeah, I've emailed this Sherriff's lot and never received a reply. I'm happy to pay top dollar for parts, it seems to be the way things go with BW parts.

I've never been inclined to buy those Animorphs, and that story confirms my resolve
    Heh, I try to help where I can.

Yes, BW parts is a pain in the bloody arse and as such I'm not too surprised you've received nothing back from them; they really aren't even sure of what they've got but they know how to look for it on eBay.
    (To be fair though, their focus is Diecast Cars and not Transformers )

It doesn't help wanting to be a BW completist and being a near Soundwave completist, I can tell you.

With sellers like that, a little bit of information is a dangerous thing.

You might be better off (now that you've played with a loose one) to try and track down a sealed one for posterity.