Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Prime cartoon reviews/comments (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Thanks buddy. I'd want to play them on my PS3 however I need the files to be either .mp4 or .avi. Unfortunately .mkv files don't work with a PS3.
    Apparently they do with the latest update or something, my brother tells me if you update to the latest 1.35 patch, you'll be able to use .mkv files.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Thanks buddy. I'd want to play them on my PS3 however I need the files to be either .mp4 or .avi. Unfortunately .mkv files don't work with a PS3.
    you could download a free video converter

The humans SHOULD have died to prove their relevance , they had to sacrifice to save humanity from the evil of the Decepticons. I'd accept that, especially kill the annoying Jap b$#@H first, then the lame-o teen then lastly after he's done what needs to be done that Raf kid. then probably that would make their existence in the cartoon sorta valid, they had to help and DIED doing so for the greater good.... seriously for the greater good kill the humans!! Leave Fowler, him I can tolerate... for now
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks Hursty and kaiden. I learnt something new today
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Well, it only took 9 hours, transferring at 153.23Kbps (Average) but I now have all 5 eps in glorious HD!
    Thanks again Kaiden for the link.

so what did everyone think of episode 6? i like Bumblebee more after that ep(without giving away to much) and i like how it now has a proper intro looking forward to the next episode. skyquake was interesting.

Starscream was awesome and funny too lol. Did we just hear soundwave voice in this ep or was it just another playback?

i dont remember hearing him. starscream was good to. i am really liking this series

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    i dont remember hearing him. starscream was good to. i am really liking this series
    And the toy images from the Toyfair just make it even better. Really digging Starscream.

yea watching the show is making more excited for the coming toys. be intersting to see where they are going with this and what other characters they are going to bring into the show.