Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

heroic_decepticon: if reprolabels doesn't have repro deathzaras stickers, maybe you could send them a hi-res scan? That way you could get a repro set later on (he might give you a discount for providing the scan) -- would be great for anyone who has a Deathzaras (or in your case, several Deathzarases? ) with missing or worn stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    would be great for anyone who has a Deathzaras (or in your case, several Deathzarases? ) with missing or worn stickers.
    Or if you don't want to use the unused sticker sheet

(Must remind myself to get the scan of Sky Garry sticker sheet from Hurtsy to send to Reprolabels)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    (Must remind myself to get the scan of Sky Garry sticker sheet from Hurtsy to send to Reprolabels)
    Which is funny as I'm often reminding you of them.

Picked these up today.

HftD Scout Insecticon
    HftD Scout Breacher
    HftD Scout Sunspot
    RtS Scout Windcharger
    Battle Ops Bumblebee
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Man I want Breacher and Windcharger. In fact I want all the new ones that have come out recently (stupid being broke)

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Man I want Breacher and Windcharger. In fact I want all the new ones that have come out recently (stupid being broke)
    It's $8 at Kmart man, lets try and see on Saturday if it's already available at our local Kmart (blacktown) since were' heading that way going home anyhoos

Im only after Windcharger....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It's $8 at Kmart man, lets try and see on Saturday if it's already available at our local Kmart (blacktown) since were' heading that way going home anyhoos

Im only after Windcharger....
    That's cheap, but I still can't afford them atm. More important things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    heroic_decepticon: if reprolabels doesn't have repro deathzaras stickers, maybe you could send them a hi-res scan? That way you could get a repro set later on (he might give you a discount for providing the scan) -- would be great for anyone who has a Deathzaras (or in your case, several Deathzarases? ) with missing or worn stickers.
    that's a good point. Will keep that in mind. I have lots of unused sticker sheets that they may need a scan of - Deza, Grandus, Sky Garry (but Hursti taking care of that), Browning, Minelba, each individual Brestforce sticker sheet, Grand Maximus (the tiny piece not the same as the Fort Max large piece), Road Caesar, etc, etc.

Also got all the bubbles that BubbleFormer needs to complete his '87 custom bubbles...

Too much to do, don't have the time. If I don't do it soon, I may just end up applying all those sticker sheets...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Sky Garry (but Hursti taking care of that)
    My sticker sheet, I just had to get him to scan it for me

I was gonna do a scan of G2 Megatron (green tank) but they never got back to me if they wanted it. Still unused, and I don't really need it, coz mine aren't too bad.

Picked up Windcharger, Insecticon, Sunspot and Chopsaw (and Tetsuwan!) from Kmart today
    Last edited by snaketales; 16th December 2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: remembered Chopsaw's name